WidenersLee PrecisionLoad DataInline Fabrication
RepackboxRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: Game cameras - update - whats best?

Boolit Master

Game cameras - update - whats best?

Greetings- trying to school up on game cameras - last post was from 2015, so.. Anybody with advice, explanation is great. Here's is what I am looking for 1) I want to use security camera (s) around several out buildings or tractor park ares. 2) best resolution to identify thieves 3) day night operation, 4) large field of view and depth. 5) long battery life 6) large storage chip. I also want to use to see if bears are eating my blue berries. thanks to all

Not a game camera but we use Blink from Amazon with fantastic results. There are after market housings, mounts, etc for them as well.

Boolit Bub
    Wouldn't a thief steal the game camera to protect their identity? The camera needs to be at eye level and be able to send the photos to a remote location like your cell phone. It needs to be effective and not hidden 20 feet up in a tree where all you get is a picture of a person in a hoodie.

Boolit Master

I have a Cuddelink system deployed on my property with a home unit and 5 remote cameras. They all beam their pictures back to the home unit that is next to the computer. I've been running them for 2 season now and have been very impressed with the ease of setup, battery life, reliability and image quality.

All the cameras have the D-cell battery packs and I can get about 7 months of life, including the dead of winter. I'd like to add solar panels for the couple that are in direct sun.

If you're looking for cameras just around for security, consider Wyze cams. That is what I use for in and outside the house and have been very happy with them.