Load DataRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxReloading EverythingLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Christ died for our sins"..............

Boolit Bub

To Rizzo:
    My simple reply to all of your posts about the Bible, about Christ, about Salvation, etc...
    Either accept Christ as your personal Savior and have your name permanently written in the Lamb's Book of Life or don't do it and wait for the end result. You will then have your definitive answer the moment you cease to exist. I will pray that you do accept Christ as your personal Savior because I don't want to see anyone suffer for eternity.

This is not a response to start another conversation, argument, disagreements, nor to garner a reply from you. The choice to believe what you want to believe is yours. I guarantee you will find out if all of your beliefs were correct or incorrect when you take your last breath. My faith tells me you will be proven incorrect.
    Last edited by Combatmedic63; 12-28-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatmedic63 View Post
    To Rizzo:
    My simple reply to all of your posts about the Bible, about Christ, about Salvation, etc...
    Either accept Christ as your personal Savior and have your name permanently written in the Lamb's Book of Life or don't do it and wait for the end result. You will then have your definitive answer the moment you cease to exist. I will pray that you do accept Christ as your personal Savior because I don't want to see anyone suffer for eternity.

This is not a response to start another conversation, argument, disagreements, nor to garner a reply from you. The choice to believe what you want to believe is yours. I guarantee you will find out if all of your beliefs were correct or incorrect when you take your last breath. My faith tells me you will be proven incorrect.
    Well, if you want to give me advice, criticize, etc. my beliefs, then that should have been in a PM (Personal Message) to me since you did not address the topic of this thread.

However,
    So, you read all of my post here in DTD. Wow!
    Pretty interesting stuff, eh?
    I hope it opened up your mind a little.

Either accept Christ as your personal Savior and have your name permanently written in the Lamb's Book of Life or don't do it and wait for the end result. You will then have your definitive answer the moment you cease to exist.
    Cease to exist?
    We are all eternal beings. No?
    Eternal:
    Being without beginning or end.
    Continuing without interruption; perpetual: synonym: continual.

I will pray that you do accept Christ as your personal Savior because I don't want to see anyone suffer for eternity.
    No one goes to hell for eternity.

This is not a reply to you to start another conversation, argument, disagreements, nor to garner a reply from you.

The choice to believe what you want to believe is yours. I guarantee you will find out if all of your beliefs were correct or incorrect when you take your last breath.
    That will also apply to you as well.

Thank you for your concerns.... and thank you for your service.
    1A - 2A = -1A

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234