Inline FabricationWidenersLoad DataLee Precision
Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corbin Brothers businesses

Cast Boolits Owner

Dave would be the one to ask your question as he is the one who has the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex ZP View Post
    As you can see, some time has passed since the date of my penultimate post on this topic. What has changed? Not too much. I managed to talk to Dave in January. A little more in February. The last letter from Dave I received earlier this month. With the assurance that most of my order is ready. And he is ready to send it within 10 days. It remains to make only a set die for the last two steps. And for almost a month now, I have no information about sending the equipment or information about how to deal with the last part of my order. Maybe someone from the residents of this forum knows what's going on?
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Bub
    I agree with you that Dave could best answer my questions.
    But ... The problem is that Dave doesn't get in touch with me. For quite some time.
    And I'm worried. I hoped that maybe here on the forum there are those who communicate with him regularly and have some information.

Boolit Buddy

Alex,

Don't be worried. When I spoke to Dave last fall, he told me they are a year out on orders at the soonest. Your dies will get completed and shipped. Just huge demand right now. I wouldn't lose a minute of sleep over it. Looks like you put in your order in August of last year. So if you get them even in a month or two you will be way ahead of schedule.
    Zbench

Boolit Buddy
    A few months ago Dave quoted me 4 months for common calibers/profiles.....

Boolit Bub
    Thank you for your answers. Yes. Really - I ordered and paid for my equipment to Dave at the end of August. That is, seven months have passed since then.
    Apparently I chose a not very good month and year for my order. If I knew what would happen, I would have to make my order during the Trump election. And even better - during the Obama administration. But I do not have a time machine, unfortunately))).

... Maybe someone from the residents of this forum knows what's going on?
    I know. Write in a personal (you can in Russian), I will explain.
    Viam supervadet vadens.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_4x4 View Post
    I know. Write in a personal (you can in Russian), I will explain.
    Якщо ви в курсі чому Дейв не відповідає на листи і дзвінки- дайте інформацію.Дякую за відповідь.

Якщо ви в курсі чому Дейв не відповідає на листи і дзвінки- дайте інформацію.Дякую за відповідь.

Ответил в личку.
    Viam supervadet vadens.

Boolit Mold
    FYI, when you order from Dave Corbin you get an auto reply which states:

"NOTICE: We cannot ship outside the USA except to the UK and Canada. Other shipments are
    blocked and returned. We MUST ship to a USA location. Our client in other countries can
    arrange their own import shipping through MyUS, Meest America, or directly with DHL or
    FedEx, either for pick up at our location, or we can ship to their USA forwarding point, where export
    will be between you and the forwarding company. We are sorry for this new development, which is
    partly caused by Covid-19 rules and partly by increased government control over any form of
    reloading equipment. We simply do not have time to deal with the paperwork, licensing and regulations
    imposed since the first of 2020 on exports, other than Canada and the UK (which seem to have less
    problem with these exports)."

The Slavs have one feature:

We first do something, and then, when difficulties arise, we start asking others questions and very rarely read instructions.

Viam supervadet vadens.

Boolit Bub
    Excuse me for not answering. I was busy for a while. Meeting of reservists in the army. Our neighbors from the east have made up a fool of themselves.
    Dave found some time for me and provided answers to all my questions. He also wrote that my order is completely ready and now we are corresponding with him to resolve the issue - how best to deliver the shipment to my country.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by 2005f22c View Post
    FYI, when you order from Dave Corbin you get an auto reply which states:

"NOTICE: We cannot ship outside the USA except to the UK and Canada. Other shipments are
    blocked and returned. We MUST ship to a USA location. Our client in other countries can
    arrange their own import shipping through MyUS, Meest America, or directly with DHL or
    FedEx, either for pick up at our location, or we can ship to their USA forwarding point, where export
    will be between you and the forwarding company. We are sorry for this new development, which is
    partly caused by Covid-19 rules and partly by increased government control over any form of
    reloading equipment. We simply do not have time to deal with the paperwork, licensing and regulations
    imposed since the first of 2020 on exports, other than Canada and the UK (which seem to have less
    problem with these exports)."
    I will say briefly - at the time when I placed and paid for the order - there were no such difficulties and restrictions on shipping. This ad on the site, too. In correspondence with Dave then, this question also did not arise. I'm only solving it now.

Boolit Bub
    Congratulations to the dear visitors of this forum and this page.
    I consider it necessary to write how my waiting story ended. What I wrote here earlier. I apologize for not doing this before.
    Dave Corbyn is a man and an entrepreneur who fulfills his obligations. Although with a late delay than I expected, I received all the equipment I wanted to buy. And it works as well as promised. The last shipment with parts of the equipment I received in early June. Since then, I have produced more than 20+ thousand bullets in various shapes and weights. Not all of them turned out great. But this is solely my fault and lack of necessary knowledge and experience. Now with these components everything is much better))).
    And so I again ordered Dave. For parts of the equipment that will produce bullets in two more calibers.

Cast Boolits Owner

Closed.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123