MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersTitan ReloadingLee Precision
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackbox
Load Data
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Not bees but Asian Hornets

Oh i know how serious it is you are not wrong
    Those who would trade freedom for safety deserves neither and will lose both

Boolit Master
    Ozark Mike,

I apologize, as I was not referring to you. This came up earlier perhaps on another thread in “Boolits” where some members chimed in how over blown this Hornet was and that they already had it and ‘‘twas no big deal.

Best regards

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

I wasnt even thinking ya was. we need to get the correct info out there our honey bees depend on it. Yellow jackets and baldface hornets are hard enough on em dont need no dang hornet the size of a small bird prayin on em. My family used to raise bees so i know the importance of getting rid of this critter. Next thing ya know fwp will be saying they belong here jus like when they brought pigmy rattlers to missouri and gave our turkeys to texas them edumacated morons need to do somthin else like make quilts and fetch water
    Those who would trade freedom for safety deserves neither and will lose both

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozark mike View Post
    I wasnt even thinking ya was. we need to get the correct info out there our honey bees depend on it. Yellow jackets and baldface hornets are hard enough on em dont need no dang hornet the size of a small bird prayin on em. My family used to raise bees so i know the importance of getting rid of this critter. Next thing ya know fwp will be saying they belong here jus like when they brought pigmy rattlers to missouri and gave our turkeys to texas them edumacated morons need to do somthin else like make quilts and fetch water
    Well, my father is more blunt it seems. He says folks like that need to hammer out a “bill” from tin and clean up behind the chickens!

As a society we get out more into the wild than most folks in the world and there is going to be hell to pay as these new hornets get established where ever they can. Hikers, horsebackers and hunters beware!

Have a great and safe Labor Day weekend sir!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234