Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Load Data
WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Snyders Jerky Repackbox

Thread: Whats my 32-20 worth?

Boolit Mold

Whats my 32-20 worth?

I have my great grand-dads old 32-20 model 92.Curious what its worth for insurance reasons.It is priceless to me .Legend has it that he killed a black bear with it and quite afew deer and elk.The rifle has a few dings in it,but overall it is in good shape.Everyone in the family has hunted with it.Thanks Walt

Boolit Mold
    Almost forgot also have a 22 winchester pump octogon barrel model 1890.Anyone know what its worth.Its in good shape too. Walt

Super Moderator

...............I have no idea as I don't really mess with those type rifles much. I DO know that due to the cowboy action shooting and the attitude some of'em have (just HAS to be a REAL Colt SAA, etc, etc) that the price that rifle would bring might just let you retire a year sooner

.............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master
    Year before last I sold a '92 Winchester SRC .32-20 at the Sioux Falls gun show for $2200. The carbines will bring more than the rifles, and this one was the best one I have ever seen. Finish, blue and varnish, was better than 90%. On the other hand, I hauled around a takedown '92 rifle in .32-20, average condition, until I was sick of it, and was tickled to get $600. It all depends on condition.