WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingLoad DataLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: Mp 360-640

I'm A Honcho!

Mp 360-640

MP 360640 Mold: 2 or 4 Cavity Brass Cramer Gas Check or Plain Base mold in Hollow Point (HP) or Solid
    This a early design and hasn't been ran for years.This will be especially suitable for the 38 Special and 357 Magnum, but note the nose is a little long for some short cylindered wheelguns and leverguns. It will cast at about 0.360" dependent on your alloy. The weight is as shown on the drawing dependent on your alloy of choice. Meplat to crimp = 0.340". This is an excellent bullet for long range use. It has shot several palm sized groups at 300 yards out of the Marlin leverguns with the factory barrel sights at 300 yards besides killing deer in wheelguns shooting thru both sides easily and DRT to 40 yard runs.

What is offered:
    2 cavity brass PBHP or GCHP
    4 cavity brass PBHP or GCHP
    6 cavity brass PB or GC
    8 cavity aluminum PB or GC

We will need 100 sets of pins (cavities in HP molds) to get this made. We will run this until we get the number we need. No whining about how long it takes please.

Pins included are: For the Hollow Point Mold are 1) Large HP pin, 2) Penta HP pin, 3) Cup HP pin, 4) Blank pin for a flat nose or in the case you don't want HP pins sticking out the mold.

Note: You CANNOT mix GC and PB in one mold.

Prices are what MiHec says they'll be. I'll have to check that out, but here are some estimates:
    2 Cavity Brass HP (GC or PB): 95 euros: all pins, top punch and allen keys
    4 Cavity Brass HP (GC or PB): 135 euros: all pins, top punch and allen keys
    6 Cavity Solid Brass (GC or PB): 95 euros: top punch and allen keys
    8 cavity aluminum Lee Style solid (GC or PB): 95 euros: top punch and allen keys
    Shipping is an unknown at the moment.............

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec or contacting MP Molds directly . Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed e-mail addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... It is my understanding the invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars dependent on the time that occurs. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Prices are somewhat variable due to the exchange rate.... be aware of this.

Please list: your Forum name, your e-mail address in suitable disguised form (such as shooter AT gmail DOT com), the number and type of molds either GC or PB you want.

I'm A Honcho!
    Hello 2 Dogs I believe I already have this one running.
    Please take a look here - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ty-Solid-ReRun

Boolit Mold
    I'll take a six cavity GC mold with all the pins
    Tom

I'm A Honcho!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogfoot View Post
    I'll take a six cavity GC mold with all the pins
    Tom
    Hello Frogfoot

Please sign up over on the original buy I started - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...66#post4674666
    Also most cavities you can get in hollow point is 4 if that’s ok with you.

I'm A Honcho!
    I sent a message to Hatch to please delete this thread.