Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxReloading UKInline FabricationADvertise here

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Results 321 to 334 of 334

Thread: ACTIVE - 223/556 NATO 65g HP or Solid - AR15 Rifle round

  1. #321
    Boolit Buddy jessdigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    The people's republic of Commifornia, in Somerset
    Posts
    223
    If these are available with NLG + GC I would prefer that option on both molds.
    I'm #2 on 3 cav and #1 on 6 cav

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  2. #322
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Armorguy63 View Post
    I'm in for a 3 - Cav HP, NLG, FB
    kshafer1@gmail.com
    I switched you out to a 6-cav per your PM to me, please confirm what I have in slot #15 is correct.

  3. #323
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by jessdigs View Post
    If these are available with NLG + GC I would prefer that option on both molds.
    I'm #2 on 3 cav and #1 on 6 cav

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    I'm not certain that Miha is going to make Cherries for both but I've switched you out and we will hope for the best. He will contact you if thats not what he is doing...

  4. #324
    Boolit Man
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Louisiana
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    Thanks, your on the list

    Sent from my T799B using Tapatalk
    Need to take the DASH out of my email addy. new one does not have it.
    Thanks,
    Thanks,

    C.J.

  5. #325
    Boolit Buddy jessdigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    The people's republic of Commifornia, in Somerset
    Posts
    223
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse2012 View Post
    I'm not certain that Miha is going to make Cherries for both but I've switched you out and we will hope for the best. He will contact you if thats not what he is doing...
    Thanks lakehouse. I saw a few people had nlg plus GC listed but if it's not available, no biggie

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

  6. #326
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by btr-cj View Post
    Need to take the DASH out of my email addy. new one does not have it.
    Thanks,
    Thanks BTR, I've removed dash from your email, check me for accuracy

  7. #327
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    16
    Please remove me from this buy - I'm position 37. NOE had a small drop of 61gn gc hps and I managed to snag one.

  8. #328
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3wcifer View Post
    Please remove me from this buy - I'm position 37. NOE had a small drop of 61gn gc hps and I managed to snag one.
    Awesome, no prob, you are off the list.

  9. #329
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    northern Minn. in the boonies
    Posts
    2,106
    Lakehouse a slight change on mine. #7 on the aluminum mold. change from GC to non GC please. Kevin

  10. #330
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by kbstenberg View Post
    Lakehouse a slight change on mine. #7 on the aluminum mold. change from GC to non GC please. Kevin
    No problem Kevin, I'll change you to a Flat base.

  11. #331
    Boolit Bub Helka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    69
    sign me up for a 6 cav brass solid, lube groove, GC. bagoindustries @ outlook dot com

  12. #332
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Helka View Post
    sign me up for a 6 cav brass solid, lube groove, GC. bagoindustries @ outlook dot com
    Thanks, I've added you to the list!

  13. #333
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    40
    I would like to add another Alum. 8 Cav Solid, LG, Gas Check mold to my order I have already placed. Double the Order Please

    Thank You
    Alton L. Mills millsa2@comcast.net

  14. #334
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    1,971
    Thanks Alton for posting, I have added a second mold to your order, below your first one.

    Quote Originally Posted by millsa2 View Post
    I would like to add another Alum. 8 Cav Solid, LG, Gas Check mold to my order I have already placed. Double the Order Please

    Thank You
    Alton L. Mills millsa2@comcast.net

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check