Titan ReloadingRepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Wideners
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the last handgun you bought?

Judging by the responses, good idea Snowwolfe! I finally bought a Beretta 92FS a couple of weeks ago. It looks just like a million others, but this one is mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

A Pardini GT 9-6
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C9D5E7C9-A48C-4029-B6CB-0F091EE2E8DA.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	24.9 KB 
ID:	255558

A Caspian 1911
    Attachment 255559

And, to close out 2019, a Benelli MP 90-S Atlanta (haven’t photographed yet)

Banned

S&W model 67-5, a new old-school .38spl, love it ...

Boolit Master

Ordered a Sig P365 TacPac last night from a place in Texas. Comes with three of the 12-round mags and a holster for $50 more than the standard P365. The 10-round mag with finger extension felt good, but the slightly longer 12-round mag felt perfect. 12-rounds of a cartridge that is proven to be effective in essentially a pocket-sized pistol is hard to resist.
    "Luck don't live out here. Wolves don't kill the unlucky deer; they kill the weak ones..." Jeremy Renner in Wind River

Boolit Man
    Well I have never owned a Glock so I thought what the heck, the 43 is pretty nice, so I bought it. I think I may have screwed that one up because now that I have seen the Sig 365 I need one of those!

A Ruger super blackhawk with 4 5/8 barrel, about 4 years ago. It's given me trouble with leading ever since. Still pondering it. I gave 500 for it. I inquired about selling it to the shop I normally deal with and they offered 350. They said nobody shoots big bores round here and it's a hard sell. Been a burr in my backside for a while now and guess it'll continue.

Boolit Buddy
    Last week's addition to the family. A fluted Bisley 41 Magnum. And last month a Mountain gun in 41 Magnum.

Name:	IMG_0443-L.jpg 
Size:	109.2 KB 
ID:	255565 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0384-L.jpg 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	255566
    Only left handed guns are interesting!

Boolit Master
    A VZ 82 in 9x18. The paint had flaked off where CAI imprinted the serial # so I got it for $100.00 less than the others from that batch.
    QUIS CUSTODIET IPSOS CUSTODES?

S&w 460v

Name:	_IMG_000000_000000.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	255569

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    A Ruger super blackhawk with 4 5/8 barrel, about 4 years ago. It's given me trouble with leading ever since. Still pondering it. I gave 500 for it. I inquired about selling it to the shop I normally deal with and they offered 350. They said nobody shoots big bores round here and it's a hard sell. Been a burr in my backside for a while now and guess it'll continue.
    Ruger .44's are notorious for having oversize bores. You want leading? Tight chambers, oversize bores and overly hard bullets are almost a perfect recipe. In a perfect world, the chamber throats in the cylinder would be a thousandth or two bigger than the bore and bullets about the same fit in the chambers. How does your revolver stack up?

Boolit Buddy

Well I am retired and of modest means so it has been awhile since I bought anything firearms related. However, my dear Son recently presented me with a brand spanking new Glock Model 43 9mm...haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but he has plans to take the old man out for a range session very soon. Got to admit his generosity made my eyes water.

rick

GP100 3" 44 spcl. but I hope it's not my last one .
    The 3 people a man must be able to trust completely are his gunsmith his doctor & his preacher ..,his gunsmith for his short term health ,his doctor for long term health ,and his preacher incase one of the others mess up.

Boolit Buddy
    An old, filthy, police trade in Model 10-5. I had fun cleaning the old dried up lubricant/carbon mixture out of its innards. Action is as smooth as a baby’s hind end now that it’s clean and lubed.

Quote Originally Posted by one-eyed fat man View Post
    Ruger .44's are notorious for having oversize bores. You want leading? Tight chambers, oversize bores and overly hard bullets are almost a perfect recipe. In a perfect world, the chamber throats in the cylinder would be a thousandth or two bigger than the bore and bullets about the same fit in the chambers. How does your revolver stack up?
    My throats are .433 and my bore .429 but it's got a tight spot at the threads. I sent it back to Ruger but they didn't address that, only recut the forcing cone. I plan to send it back again.

Boolit Master

Name:	62C86C67-AD50-4D53-BD6F-37EF4FD51C7E.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	255579

Colt’s Single Action Army early 3rd generation black powder frame in .44-40.

Boolit Bub
    p320 x5 legion

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazoo View Post
    My throats are .433 and my bore .429 but it's got a tight spot at the threads. I sent it back to Ruger but they didn't address that, only recut the forcing cone. I plan to send it back again.
    A three screw Ruger .44 would interest me, but not a new model.

Boolit Grand Master

Most recent was a Springfield 911 for my Wife. She wanted something to carry that was lighter and more slender than the S&W M-60 that She has had for years.
    Before that I got a bargain on a Ruger Super Redhawk in 44 magnum. It wasn't really on my want list but it shoots really well.

SigSauer P210 target made in USA. Great shooting gun.
    I think I see a rip in the social fabric, Brother can you spare some ammo?
    Corb Lund

Boolit Buddy
    I picked up a smith Wesson combat magnum pre model 19. It has some wear but has not been abused. Bill Jordan would be proud...………………………...curdog

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast