Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationRepackbox
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock introduced a .22 pistol...

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    What front sight did you go with? Aguila ammo is really accurate in my guns but not the hottest thing in the world. Super Extras do cycle my 44 but you can tell they are not optimal. According to my chronograph, they are around 150 fps slower than Winchester Power Point and Xpert.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

My only real gripe about the 44 so far is the noticeably stiff trigger pull. I swapped in a Ghost Ultimate connector and now it feels the same as my gen. 4 centerfires.
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master
    I'm glad that glock is making a 22, maybe it will introduce a whole generation of shooters, and that's what we need! I don't know why some folks don't care for block pistols, I'll admit that I wasn't crazy about them, until I shot my bosses G22, that thing is very accurate at 25yds. Sure I love the old S&W, Colts, but times they are a changing!

Shot my 44 some more yesterday and it didn't miss a beat. Between this one and the Ruger Wrangler I can't decide which is my favorite!

Boolit Bub
    I overlooked this announcement, but agree with your thoughts on it. 20 years ago or more this would have been great, but seems a bit late to the game.

Better late than never. And kudos to Glock for making a .22 that is tue same design as their centerfires, and not just a lookalike that is a completely different gun.

Moderator Emeritus

I had a Glock 44 about 6 months after they came out....stiff trigger and too finicky on what ammo would cycle. It just did not measure up to the other Glocks that I have shot.
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123