Titan ReloadingBonettLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2RepackboxWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: If aliens exist would that affect your religious beliefs?

Boolit Master
    Science is data. Data "says" nothing but the facts so science can't lie. But, scientists have to make a livin' (off other people's money) for further "studies" so hordes of scientists dream up scary theories and misuse available data to lie. A lot.

Scientists don't hesitate to invent, cherry pick, distort and misuse data to support whatever is currently getting frightened sheeple's bowels in turmoil. For instance, scientists know they aren't going to get government grant money to prove how/why "global warming" is a farce so they don't even try, they stick with whatever is the currently most frightening story because that's where happy rivers of "further research" money is going.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Colossians 1:16
    For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.

John 1:3
    Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.

1 Corinthians 8:6
    yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we exist. And there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we exist.

All things were created ‘by Him’. That means that whatever is out there, flying saucers, aliens, strange unhuman-like creatures, whether visible (fleshly) or invisible (spirit, ghostly-like beings) are created by our Lord Jesus Christ. There are no surprises to Him. If some ‘alien’ creatures landed on the White House lawn, it would be no surprise to Jesus, for He is the creator of all.

Again, our Lord Jesus Christ warns us in Matthew Ch 24 about being deceived.

Amen Brother !
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Master
    Have'n read all 8+ pages on the subject but if any intelligent life form picks up any of out tv transmission from the 50s thru the 60s they'll avoid us like the plague.

Boolit Buddy

If aliens exist would that affect your religious beliefs?

God is creative.

Look at the variety of life on earth. More then 200 different types of just apple trees. Every species of plant, fungi, animal, fish, birds.

Some of these are marvelously more intelligent than we give them credit for. Crows for example.

We are not the only intelligent species on earth.

Now imagine the vastness of space.

It would be pure hubris for us to assume we are the only planet that God bothered to create life on.

They probably avoid us because we are the one species that screwed up from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Buddy

The confirmed existence of aliens would in no way affect my faith as a Christian, and would be in keeping with my personal views of God's Universe.

For humans to think that they alone are THE "intelligent" species in the universe, is incredibly presumptive. Likewise, why would an all-powerful Entity create a universe containing "billyuns and billyuns" of stars and planets be content with watching what happens with carbon-based life developing on the 3rd planet in a nondescript yellow star solar system in the Milky Way. It would not surprise me to learn that Entity is probably watching "millyuns and millyuns" of planets develop a staggering array of life forms over hundreds of thousands of millenia.

If one had that sort of time on His hands, it would certainly beat watching TV. It'd be like having millyuns of channels.

That's not me being blasphemous; I'm just looking at the question / concept through the constraints of a vastly limited human lens.

Noah

Fellas, scripture tells us much about this.
    It tells us that we are not the most intelligent of the created beings and that some of them really don't like us.
    It tells us the things flying around our skies are real, been here forever and are of both our creator and the created.
    It tells us those intelligent created beings are going to figure prominently in the generation of the fig tree.

So fellas, did I leave something out? What more does scripture tell us about them?

Anyone read "The Omega Conspiracy" by I.D.E.Thomas?

https://ia601700.us.archive.org/13/i...rIDEThomas.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
    In Genesis Chapter 6 the story of the "Sons of God" taking the daughters of man for their own gives little detail of the historical event. It also speaks of the Nephilim among mankind. I doubt we will ever unravel even a scintilla of all of God's creations in this life, but I believe that God created all things, even beings from other worlds (if and when they are identified). Every discovery by man, to my mind, is but a small glimpse of God's supreme power and rule. The fact he allowed his own son to live among us, or allow us to live after what mankind did to him speaks volumes of our value among all his creation.
    Good morning!
    Before breakfast was reading about how Scofield's interpretation muddied the stream on who the son's of God are. It reminded me of discussions on who Cain's father was. Of how the sons of God leapt for joy when the foundations of the Earth were laid. Which all somehow made me think about this thread. I have to think that yeah, there are other created beings and like God said, we're sottish children. After all, we've been watching these things fly around forever and not only can't figure out what they are but still argue over whether they exist or not.
    Or as my brother likes to say it; "There are none so blind as him what caint see nuthin!"

This is fun, a presentation with interviews concerning information obtained from extra-terrestrials that President Nixon had and took steps to have disclosed.

https://www.darkjournalist.com/s-merritt2.php

IMHO space travel, aliens and the sort are silly. Fun movies though. And most of the stuff in 'scifi' is from Bible stuff! I'm on this rock until my time expires and really don't care about UFOs.
    Whatever!

Some teachings on UFO's that I enjoyed. Hope someone else will too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2n6BKEAuCQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbBP7iU9b7k

Boolit Master
    I really don't enjoy Arnold Murray’s false teaching, there are many other good teachers out there so no need to waste time on Arnold Murray.

I understand that none of us agrees totally with every position that any teacher takes. The threads in this theology section of castboolits is a continual torrent of split hairs, poor reading skills and all too often elderly egos. But please, instead of throwing slander how about you tell everyone what you claim is an incorrect stand in the presentation, in this case concerning "horses of the bible".

Is NW Indiana... any different from other places?
    In the news this month the black triangles are back. Again.
    I doubt LEO's bother chasing them like they did years ago.
    It would make no more sense than chasing the A-10's.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789