RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: WTS: Bench clearing sale (.38 LC heeled boolits, Glock mags, Leupold rings, etc.)

Boolit Buddy

WTS: Bench clearing sale (.38 LC heeled boolits, Glock mags, Leupold rings, etc.)

I'm happy to answer any questions and entertain offers but the first "I'll take it!" posted below trumps any "PM sent" or "I'll take it if...." type of post. US sales only. I would prefer payment by a PayPal gift/"friends & family" (or pay the 3% fee) but I'll take a USPS MO from those who don't use PayPal. I'm not interested in any trades at this time. Please don't send cash. No sales of items where prohibited. All shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail or USPS First Class Mail. Pics of items are below descriptions and in the first post.

1. Lot of 345 x heeled boolits: These range in weight from 105 to 160 grains and are in a variety of different shapes. The three groups of boolits on the right were purchased online from Gad Custom Cartridges and aren't the best quality but I found them to work OK. Most all of the boolits have too much LLA on them before I learned better. $25 plus $7.50 shipping

2. Glock 10mm 15 rnd. mag for G20, etc.: This is new and has never been used. SPF $12 plus $4 shipping SPF

3. Glock .45 ACP 10-rnd. mag for G21, etc: This is still new in the wrapper. SPF $10 plus $4 shipping SPF

4. Ten Point red dot scope: This came with my Ten Point crossbow. I've since switched to a scope. It has 3 red dots that are supposed to correspond to the drop at 15, 25, and 40 yards (I think). Works fine. $15 plus $4 shipping

5. .243 Winchester dies: These are quite old and I'm not sure of the manufacturer (maybe Pacific?). I've never used them so I don't know anything about their internal condition. $8 plus $7.50 shipping

6. 7.62 Nagant Revolver dies: These are Lee dies designed for the .32-20, I believe, but also work fine for the 7.62 Nagant Revolver (7.62 x 38R). I've modified the seating die with a brass screw so that the bullets can be seated below the case mouth. $15 plus $7.50 shipping

7. New Leupold rings for 1" scopes: This one is stock number 49974 (Matte QR Medium .770"). Brand new in the original packaging. SPF $8 plus $4 shipping SPF

8. New Leupold rings for 1" scopes: This one is stock number 49901 (Matte STD Medium .770"). Brand new in the original packaging. SPF $8 plus $4 shipping SPF

9. New Leupold rings for 1" scopes: This one is stock number 49979 (Matte QR High .900"). Brand new in the original packaging SPF $8 plus $4 shipping SPF

10. S&W J frame round butt rubber grips by unknown manufacturer: These seem to be in overall good condition but the screw head is a little rusty $8 plus $4 shipping

Last edited by btreanor; 08-09-2019 at 10:57 PM.
    My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Buddy
    More pics:

My "Swappin & Sellin" feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=btreanor

Boolit Master
    > 3. Glock .45 ACP 10-rnd. mag for G21, etc: This is still new in the wrapper. $10 plus $4 shipping
    I'll take the 10 rnd G21 mag.
    PM sent.

Boolit Mold
    I'll take # 2. Glock 10mm 15 rnd. mag for G20 for $16.00 shipping and all. Send me your paypal info.

Boolit Mold
    Paypal sent.

Boolit Grand Master

Good afternoon
    I will buy the #1 Heeled bullets" .
    Pm will follow.
    Mike in LLama Land
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Boolit Master
    I’d like to buy all 3 Leupold ring sets if I can combine shipping...Is that possible?...Thanks

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by cainttype View Post
    I’d like to buy all 3 Leupold ring sets if I can combine shipping...Is that possible?...Thanks
    Yes! PM sent

Boolit Buddy
    Monday bump