WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply PBcastco
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 311

Thread: ReRun - Mihec 359640 158gr HP or 170gr Solid Dual Crimp Groove

  1. #161
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Hello Ryan,

    I have added you into slot #5 of the GB. You are all set.

    Thanks,

    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    You can add me to the list, if it's still possible? Thank you!

    4 cav HP Brass
    dearborn416 AT yahoo DOT com

  2. #162
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    73
    I don't see my name on the list. 4 cav brass hp with handles. Waynehager5 AT gmail DOT com

  3. #163
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Hi Bigbore, I'm sorry if I missed you on an earlier post.

    I have added you on slot #20 for your order,

    Thanks very much!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbore5 View Post
    I don't see my name on the list. 4 cav brass hp with handles. Waynehager5 AT gmail DOT com

  4. #164
    Boolit Master


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Anchorage, AK
    Posts
    1,112
    Please update my email to gp spero 64 @ g mail dot com. Oversight on my part.

  5. #165
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10
    I am interested in being added to the list for

    - 4 Cavity HP all pins included 135 Euro's (114,75 with discount)

    email is raubvogel, possibly on gee-mail

  6. #166
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg S View Post
    Please update my email to gp spero 64 @ g mail dot com. Oversight on my part.
    Thanks, I've updated you on the list!

  7. #167
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Welcome Dalek, I've added you in slot #24. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
    I am interested in being added to the list for

    - 4 Cavity HP all pins included 135 Euro's (114,75 with discount)

    email is raubvogel, possibly on gee-mail

  8. #168
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Central TEXAS
    Posts
    538
    I will take a six cavity solid in brass. DgDdot72dOt2011AtgMaildOtcOm.

  9. #169
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by dg31872 View Post
    I will take a six cavity solid in brass. DgDdot72dOt2011AtgMaildOtcOm.
    Thanks, I've added you to the list!

  10. #170
    Boolit Buddy KVO's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Round Rock, TX
    Posts
    313
    Please put me down for an 8 cavity solid aluminum, no lube groove.

    Bulls (underscore) Eye (underscore) 264 at hotmail dot com

  11. #171
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Yes Sir, I've added you to the list!

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by KVO View Post
    Please put me down for an 8 cavity solid aluminum, no lube groove.

    Bulls (underscore) Eye (underscore) 264 at hotmail dot com

  12. #172
    Moderator Emeritus


    MrWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    NE West Virginia
    Posts
    4,822
    Please put me down for an 8 cavity solid aluminum, no lube groove also.

    ryulick at Gmail dot com

  13. #173
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    In the woods
    Posts
    5
    I would like a brass 4 cavity, with all the pins, if still available,please.
    laedco58@gmail.com

  14. #174
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks to you both, I have you on the list!

    Merry Christmas!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    I would like a brass 4 cavity, with all the pins, if still available,please.
    laedco58@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWolf View Post
    Please put me down for an 8 cavity solid aluminum, no lube groove also.

    ryulick at Gmail dot com

  15. #175
    Boolit Buddy AZBrian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Chandler, AZ
    Posts
    108
    If still open, I’d like an 8 cavity solid aluminum with no lube groove plus handles. Thank you!

    brian.dinse at yahoo dot com.

  16. #176
    Boolit Buddy


    DW475's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    260
    I'm in for the brass 6 cavity solid. dcw038 at msn dot com.

  17. #177
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by AZBrian View Post
    If still open, I’d like an 8 cavity solid aluminum with no lube groove plus handles. Thank you!

    brian.dinse at yahoo dot com.
    Quote Originally Posted by DW475 View Post
    I'm in for the brass 6 cavity solid. dcw038 at msn dot com.
    I've added you both onto the list.

    Happy New Year!

  18. #178
    Boolit Man ShootNSteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NE OHIO
    Posts
    75
    If possible please add me to: brass - 4 Cavity HP all pins included 135 Euro's (114,75 with discount) - thanks!
    jmakosky16 at g mail dot com

  19. #179
    Boolit Buddy
    1I-Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Posts
    121
    Please add me to the list for "brass - 4 Cavity HP all pins included + handles"
    email: nw_trader at hotmail

  20. #180
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Thank you Gentlemen, I've added you both to the list!



    Quote Originally Posted by 1I-Jack View Post
    Please add me to the list for "brass - 4 Cavity HP all pins included + handles"
    email: nw_trader at hotmail
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootNSteel View Post
    If possible please add me to: brass - 4 Cavity HP all pins included 135 Euro's (114,75 with discount) - thanks!
    jmakosky16 at g mail dot com

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check