Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyPBcastcoRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 311

Thread: ReRun - Mihec 359640 158gr HP or 170gr Solid Dual Crimp Groove

  1. #221
    Boolit Master


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,108
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F261238-C58E-4608-9A38-532A12495ACB.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	278944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E490B16-EE0E-49C8-9CC5-F56B26E462FB.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	278945

    I’m sure no one wants to see this picture right? �� I have this mould in a 2 cavity and last week I checked in on performance with some ballistic gel.

    Unfired. Shot from a 1 7/8” barrel. 4” barrel. 18” barrel. All with 3 grains of clays not so nothing special or hot.

    This design delivers.

  2. #222
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    4 cavity brass all pins please wind 28631 AT gmail dot com

  3. #223
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Thanks Michael, those pics tell a great story, the pedals open so perfectly on the penta pins...

    Johnfl - Thanks, I've added you to the list.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael J. Spangler View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7F261238-C58E-4608-9A38-532A12495ACB.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	278944Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5E490B16-EE0E-49C8-9CC5-F56B26E462FB.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	278945

    I’m sure no one wants to see this picture right? �� I have this mould in a 2 cavity and last week I checked in on performance with some ballistic gel.

    Unfired. Shot from a 1 7/8” barrel. 4” barrel. 18” barrel. All with 3 grains of clays not so nothing special or hot.

    This design delivers.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfl View Post
    4 cavity brass all pins please wind 28631 AT gmail dot com

  4. #224
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks.... the pictures pushed me over the edge

  5. #225
    Boolit Bub
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    65
    Add me to the list for a 2 cavity HP mold with all the pins. soflarick at bellsouth . net

    Thank you.

    Yea, the photos were quite telling.
    Last edited by soflarick; 03-07-2021 at 11:04 PM.

  6. #226
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Thank you Sir, I've added you to this GB.

    Quote Originally Posted by soflarick View Post
    Add me to the list for a 2 cavity HP mold with all the pins. soflarick at bellsouth . net

    Thank you.

    Yea, the photos were quite telling.

  7. #227
    Boolit Mold


    Double D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    4
    Please sign me up for a 4 cavity HP mold with all the pins.

    Many thanks!!

    l t c d u g g i n s (AT) gmail dot com
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth”. Albert Einstein

    Everyone you meet is fighting a battle within that you can't see. Focus on what they can do, not what they can't.

    THE ONLY CONSTANT IS CHANGE.
    (Heraclitus, 500 B.C.)

  8. #228
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    678
    LAST Call on 03AUG2020..... ? Where are we with this one...

  9. #229
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Double D View Post
    Please sign me up for a 4 cavity HP mold with all the pins.

    Many thanks!!

    l t c d u g g i n s (AT) gmail dot com
    Yes sir, I've got you on the list!

  10. #230
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by NYBushBro View Post
    LAST Call on 03AUG2020..... ? Where are we with this one...
    I know, Miha is working on catching up. You guys know I can't say what date this runs, but I think it's getting close.

  11. #231
    Boolit Buddy
    FLYCUTTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    449
    Lakehouse, I would be obliged if you take me off the list for a 6 cavity solid and put me on the list for a 4 cavity hp, pb w/pins

  12. #232
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYCUTTER View Post
    Lakehouse, I would be obliged if you take me off the list for a 6 cavity solid and put me on the list for a 4 cavity hp, pb w/pins
    Yes Sir, I've moved you over

  13. #233
    Boolit Mold
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Homestead,FL
    Posts
    28
    Wow those pictures are beautiful if possible could you add me on for a

    2 cavity hp with all pins

    xiholdtruex at gmail dot com

  14. #234
    Boolit Master


    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,108
    Quote Originally Posted by xiholdtruex View Post
    Wow those pictures are beautiful if possible could you add me on for a

    2 cavity hp with all pins

    xiholdtruex at gmail dot com

    Thank you.

    I’ll note that I shot another dozen or so from the rifle into that block and they all performed exactly the same. Not one failed.

    The next melt of the ballistic gel with be set up to run some denim with the same bullets.

    I have shot a bunch of respected factory J word bullets into gel and I can say that this design is extremely impressive compared to the factory fodder out there. Only the highest end defensive loads perform consistently. Anything below that is a hit or miss.

  15. #235
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by xiholdtruex View Post
    Wow those pictures are beautiful if possible could you add me on for a

    2 cavity hp with all pins

    xiholdtruex at gmail dot com
    I've got you on the list!

  16. #236
    Boolit Buddy


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Tug Hill, NY
    Posts
    107
    Please add me to the list for a 4 cavity Brass HP, all pins, + HANDLES if possible.

    kc2skg AT gmail DOT com

    Thanks,
    Tim

  17. #237
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by TimD View Post
    Please add me to the list for a 4 cavity Brass HP, all pins, + HANDLES if possible.

    kc2skg AT gmail DOT com

    Thanks,
    Tim
    Ok, I've got you on the list!

  18. #238
    Boolit Bub Jlw6636's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    South Carolina- Midlands
    Posts
    35
    Please add me to your list. 4 Cav HP, all pins, NLG,

    Jlw6636 @ sc Dot rr Dot com

  19. #239
    Vendor Sponsor

    Lakehouse2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Holly, Michigan
    Posts
    2,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jlw6636 View Post
    Please add me to your list. 4 Cav HP, all pins, NLG,

    Jlw6636 @ sc Dot rr Dot com
    You are on the list! Thank you!!

  20. #240
    Boolit Buddy cephas53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NWPA
    Posts
    202
    Still open?
    If so, 2 Cavity HP all pins included please.
    cephas53 at windstream.net
    If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check