RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
ADvertise hereReloading UKRepackboxInline Fabrication

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: ReRun - Mihec 359640 158gr HP or 170gr Solid Dual Crimp Groove

Ran mine today for the first time. Cleaned her up good and heat cycled a few time to build some patina.
    As expected it was flawless. Made a couple hundred or so in no time flat. The alloy was basically pure with 1% or so tin added to make for some pretty soft east expanders.
    Oh I ran the penta pin.
    I really love this mould and I’m definitely going to buy this nose design in other calibers and weights.

Thank you again Lakehouse for running this for us

Boolit Mold
    Got my mold about 2wks ago and finally had time to work with it. Once cleaned and heat cycled it started giving good clean bullets with the pita point weighting in at 160. Both bands where 358 with wheel lead. I powder coated and sized. All 4 guns tried where giving 1in groups at 25 yards. Darn Marlin rifle gave me a real nice clover leaf. 1 bullet retrieved retained all bullet weight when fired into sandy soil, opening to a dia of .625. This mold is going to be number 1 from know on. Thanks MP for a nice mold.

Boolit Bub
    Had to have surgery before I got to fire all my work up loads. But as usual the MP mold is throwing perfectly after heat cycling and properly warming up. That's why I have so many of his molds. I own molds by rcbs, Lyman, saeco,arsenal, as,accurate, and lbt as well, but use mp the most.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516