Inline FabricationLoad DataLee PrecisionRepackbox
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Wideners
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: New Ruger Revolvers Introduced

Boolit Master

They really are an excellent first handgun for a responsible teenager or first-time gun owner, aren't they?

I see that it can be had in Olive Drab now. For the Tacticool crowd, I'm sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Dealing with the little could have been a little better here and there's the cylinder/pin was really loose. Found .248" OD on pin and .2525" cylinder ID, sneaking a .250" pin really made a difference in feel and I am sure with alignment. Have been corresponding with Belt mountain about a new cylinder pin and he is going to fix me up with a nice tight pin that will surely make me feel a wee bit better about this $180 pop gun.

I really like mine. I had to trim the front sight a bit to get poi/poa lined up but we use it almost daily on our farm. Everyone can shoot it well. The zinc frame does make it a little heavy but no big deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don’t own a Wrangler but I have shot 3 of them. I don’t need one because I got 2 single-6s. I say it’s a honey for the money. I didn’t notice the Wrangler being heavy, compared to single-6. I could be wrong on that I just didn’t notice. Much better quality than Herritage line. I would say it’s the best low end 22SA on market. The weak point in cheap 22 revolvers is cylinder ratchets. It seems hands are always hard as glass and cylinders are soft.

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Been using mine for traplines. I popped a rabbit with it the other day hiding in the brush at 10 yards right between the eyes. Those Winchester 333’s are destructive. It exited in the stomach and zipped a 3” hole in it with everything pouring out. I tried some cci stinger 1640 FPS segmented rounds on a few nuisance coons out of it as well. All I can say is WOW! Turns a 22lr in to a hammer! Been using the 333’s on the rest of my coons because of the low cost ammo. The lil pistol pops out eyeballs with the 333’s.

Boolit Buddy
    I have never owned a single action revolver, thinking of getting a wrangler. I like the silver one.

Boolit Bub
    I have accumulated actually all 4 colors. Installed Wolff springs and they are good shooters. Gotta love em all.

My daughter took my black one; so I picked up a silverish one. And put ratty old BH grips on it and the poor man trigger job in it. Off hand at 20 feet I think I could get a bullfrog or squirrel or........
    CCI Quiets are fun.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516