MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationLoad DataTitan Reloading
Reloading Everything Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Precision

Quote Originally Posted by onelight View Post
    Great description of the auto breechlock.
    I have been using mine on the pistol calibers that I have a lot of brass for ,I may load 500 to a thousand at a session of mixed range brass that needs to work in assorted guns the 4th station with a factory crimp die makes this simpler for me. I also prefer the safety prime system over the priming on the pro 1000 or the loadmaster i have loaded many thousand on each.

Bottom line I do all this for fun I don’t need 600 rounds an hour , some do lots of good choices these days.
    My impression is that this press should find a nice niche among those looking for something a bit faster than a Turret but also not quite an all out progressive like say a LNL AP or a Dillon 650 or even the LoadMaster.

I like the versatility that can be gained by adding the case feeder with the red collator and I also have coming an RCBS tube feed bullet feed die that I hope to use in the 3rd station. I also believe many will find the Safety Prime easier and more reliable to use than that of either of the other two Lee Progressive presses. Lastly this press can be run with the advance rod removed and indexed manually.

My biggest wish would have been if they would have made the shell plate carrier all metal like the Pro1000.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by kmw1954 View Post

I like the versatility that can be gained by adding the case feeder with the red collator and I also have coming an RCBS tube feed bullet feed die that I hope to use in the 3rd station. I also believe many will find the Safety Prime easier and more reliable to use than that of either of the other two Lee Progressive presses. Lastly this press can be run with the advance rod removed and indexed manually.

My biggest wish would have been if they would have made the shell plate carrier all metal like the Pro1000.
    I use the case feeder and collator and it works well.
    I have only loaded a few thousand rounds on mine to this point and the plastic cover under the shell holder has been no problem I actually find it easier to clean and it is cheap enough that I ordered a spare in case I had a problem.
    Look forward to a report on your setup with the bullet feeder..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12