WidenersLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: LEE's help was great.

Thumbs up LEE's help was great.

I originally bought a Lee Safety Scale when I was first getting needed items for reloading.
    But upon trying to use it, it was a bit hard of a learning curve. But once I learned how to get it to balance (zero out) then the problem was it took it forever & a day to settle.

So I started looking for tips or fixes & I found a YouTube Video on the scale where he pulled the original magnets & replaced them with Neomodium magnets. It seemed to help to settle the constant motion. So, started looking for those type of magnets.

Life seems to present other issues that needs to be attended to, & my search plus hope of getting the scale funtioning in a proper manner had to be postponed.

Just last Friday I remembered the scale and then I thought well DUH! Just call LEE and ask about the possibity of replacing with those Earth Magnets & how to remove the old magnets.
    So I asked to speak with a Tech, and he told me to just send in the Scale, he said there was some new tweeks an tuning that could be done to help the problem. So I boxed it up in the original box & shipped it to Lee, the cost was little over $9 for shipping. They got it on Tuesday morning and the tech did his tweeks & tuning & then shipped it back to me. I got it back Today. There was no charge for parts or to ship back to me.

The invoice that came back stated:

Customer Notes

REC'd Scale for Repair/ Replacement
    Replaced Beam and Pan at no Charge

I opened the package and started To Zero it out. Much to my amazement it settled down immediately and was right on the money. I must say it had in the past been right on the money before but it was the ever taking its time to get there.

So then I got my full set of check weights & tried them all out separately and it was right on every time. It is an accurate scale.

So I am pleased with LEE's work and help!
    Last edited by SharuLady; 03-17-2018 at 01:19 AM. Reason: changed wrong day

Boolit Master
    I always love hearing good customer service from a company. Even better when that company is one I have a boat load of stuff from.