Where can I get the files for the lee app

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky49 View Post
    Where can I get the files for the lee app
    Same GitHub (Tyler's) as the casefeeder

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Mold
    What is the link to his github

Look at any of TylerR's posts.....at the bottom....click "Downloads" Then click the green "code" button and the whole project will be downloaded to your computer......simple as that. Then look for the APP folder.

Boolit Buddy
    Alternatively, you can login to github and search for BF556.

For those of us using Tapatalk (and possibly other mobile apps) to view the forum, we don't see people's signature and thus the link is not readily visible....

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ranger391xt View Post
    Alternatively, you can login to github and search for BF556.

For those of us using Tapatalk (and possibly other mobile apps) to view the forum, we don't see people's signature and thus the link is not readily visible....

Tapatalk is NOT an option for me....this 15" lap top is as small as I can stand. My eyes along with the rest of me are trying to survive their 73rd year.

But yes, github is accessible other ways...true enough....just not as instant as pressing TylerR's "downloads." "BF556" is worth writing down, though....for sure.

I'm curious ranger, tapatalk really can't scroll down to the signature?

Boolit Buddy
    Yeah, signatures don't show up on Tapatalk.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS View Post
    Tapatalk is NOT an option for me....this 15" lap top is as small as I can stand. My eyes along with the rest of me are trying to survive their 73rd year.

But yes, github is accessible other ways...true enough....just not as instant as pressing TylerR's "downloads." "BF556" is worth writing down, though....for sure.

I'm curious ranger, tapatalk really can't scroll down to the signature?
    I have a bookmark in my browser

Not feeling any desire for Tapatalk. To each their own....

Glad my laptop doesn't end every post with.....

Sent from my HP labtop using lappytalk. Guess I'm too old fashioned.....
    Last edited by GWS; 06-01-2023 at 07:10 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    Back when bulletin forums were kinda clanky and common, I used Tapatalk because it was a one stop shop for nearly all your forums. Now the forum software is good, and I belong to less forums with social media available, so I don't use it much, though this forum gives me notifications via Tapatalk, so here I am. Lol

Boolit Buddy
    This is what Tapatalk looks like, as well as Tyler's profile (no link there).

I can not access the forums from my work computer, so using my mobile device is the main option during the day, and I don't care for how the website looks on the phone. I think Tapatalk is a fairly common alternative, and know that at least one of the moderators uses it (or used to).

I also understand that using a mobile device isn't for everyone, but there may be some folks out there who have never accessed the forum from a web browser. I think the day is coming where the younger generations have never used a PC or Laptop.

So you can't just click this? (seen in your last frame?)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-02 181625.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	314684

"downloads" on the signature line? So nothing's hot to click on there?

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS View Post
    So you can't just click this? (seen in your last frame?)

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-02 181625.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	314684

"downloads" on the signature line? So nothing's hot to click on there?
    No sir, not a clickable link.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerR View Post
    Yes on Tapatalk

Long time listener first time caller. Picked up a Bambu Labs X1C after following this thread for some time. Thank you all for the work on this project, really exciting to see how far this has come.

Having a little bit of an issue with the limit switch adjustment in the drop tube, using the number 10 switch drop tube for 9mm. Does anyone have an image showing how they bent or adjusted their limit switches to work in the drop tube? Should I even be bending the limit switch? I am using the micro switch linked in the manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heres my progress so far:

Name:	IMG_0825.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	315529

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Super_Mario View Post
    Long time listener first time caller. Picked up a Bambu Labs X1C after following this thread for some time. Thank you all for the work on this project, really exciting to see how far this has come.

Having a little bit of an issue with the limit switch adjustment in the drop tube, using the number 10 switch drop tube for 9mm. Does anyone have an image showing how they bent or adjusted their limit switches to work in the drop tube? Should I even be bending the limit switch? I am using the micro switch linked in the manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Heres my progress so far:

Name:	IMG_0825.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	315529
    Fancy shmancy! Fact is, I'm jealous of your printer. Wish I had advice about the switch, I went with the proximity switch option, and it just works when face to face with the flat of the drop tube.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUICEMAN View Post
    Fancy shmancy! Fact is, I'm jealous of your printer. Wish I had advice about the switch, I went with the proximity switch option, and it just works when face to face with the flat of the drop tube.

The X1C is an amazing printer, I cannot recommend it enough. My first trip into 3d printers was with a prusa mendel I built longer ago than I can remember and while the build was insanely fun, the amount of work it took to get it to print took all the wind out of my printing sails. Fast forward to today the X1C is pretty much a get it out of the box and print and print it does FAST! I've had it for about a month and it has been running around the clock.

I'd really like to get the switch to work, It seems everyone here ultimately goes to the prox sensor. It seems the main problem i am running into is the switch doesnt line up vertically to the notches in the switch drop tube so i have to install it at an angle and bend the lever. Looking at the MRB switch it looks like they wrap that thing around like an elephants trunk. Anyone with a picture of how they've angled theirs would be extremely helpful.

Boolit Buddy
    I'm a tinkerer by nature. Plus I didn't know if I'd like 3d printing or not, so I ended up with two enders, one 3v2, one 3 pro. Both are heavily modded and upgraded at this point with new tubes, one direct drive, both have all metal hot ends, custom firmware, CRTouchs on each, added fans, changed boards, etc..

With the price lowering on the P1P, I may go that route.

As far as the switch I could a swore I read about bending it and extending an arm for it so it effectively spans the tube diameter, but I don't have firsthand experience.

Boolit Mold
    Hi all, I have printed both a case feeder and a bullet feeder. Both are working great except for with long rifle bullets. I am trying to run 6mm (0.243") Berger 109s. I tried to modify the Long Rifle bullet plate from 0.30 to .243 but was unsuccessful so I just gave the 0.30 a whirl. My bullets drop in nose first then the 'ramp' either drags them out of the collator plate and they fall in the little tray or they tip over in the 1/4"-ish gap between the ramp and the slide plate.

I tried angling the feeder back more and played with the speed. Anyone else have any thoughts? I have a video of what it looks like but havent figured out how to post it yet.

Page 325 of 361 FirstFirst ... 225275315316317318319320321322323324325326327328329330331332333334335 ... LastLast