RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading

Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303304305306307308309310311312313
Results 6,241 to 6,246 of 6246

Thread: Making that Bullet Collator

Boolit Bub
    GWS, thanks for the reference to your controller. That one and the old ones have the same connections, so all is well.

OK, how do I pm TylerR a zip file?
    Last edited by M500; 12-05-2022 at 04:26 PM.

Never could do that, but you can pin it into a regular post:

1. Put any files you want him to get in a folder.
    2. Open the folder.....click "share" then highlight the files you want in the zip.
    3. Click the menu item "Zip", while in that folder with the files highlighted.....name it.....it will add the zip file in that same folder.
    4. go to your post, click "Advanced", scroll down to "Attachments" and click on "manage attachments".
    5. Add files
    6. Browse (find the folder and zip file on your computer)....Open.
    7. Highlight the zip file newly displayed on the menu of attachments.....select it by checkmark
    8. Insert Inline.....click "Done"

Keep in mind, there is a size limit....may take more than one. If you figure out how to do it in a P.M. share.....Tyler figured out how to share his whole life in the special program he uses.....I know NOTHING about that one.
    Last edited by GWS; 12-06-2022 at 01:37 AM.

Boolit Bub
    I see now. Thanks. Will need to do this in steps. 3MB max file size.

Boolit Bub
    TylerR, Here are some files for you. See accompanying PM. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by M500; 12-05-2022 at 08:22 PM.

Sorry for the delayed reply guys. Life has been coming hard and fast these day, with little free time.

To answer the original question about speed controllers, I do have three feeders with the smaller one listed in the manual and have not had any issues with them at all so far. GWS was the one who first posted a link to them, and it sounds like his experience is not 100%. I have also used the speed controller M500 posted. That was the original one I found when building my first collator. It's possible it is higher quality, but it is a much larger form factor. Not an issue if using one of the larger control boxes. The one GWS is using now also seems like a solid option.

M500, Thank you for the PM, especially the personal note. I appreciate that very much. It sounds like you did some solid work there. I downloaded the files and will take a look at them as soon as I can.

calgarysparky, it sounds like a printer calibration issue to me. As M500 said, the parts are designed to fit snugly. If they require excessive sanding to fit then something else is going on.

I would like to personally thank GWS for all of his contributions to this project and this thread. He goes way out of his way to answer questions with very detailed and knowledgeable responses, way better than I do to be honest. I hope everyone appreciates what a valuable resource he is here.
    Last edited by TylerR; 12-06-2022 at 12:19 AM.

Boolit Bub
    A big thank you to both TylerR and GWS. Well done guys.

Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303304305306307308309310311312313