RepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationWidenersReloading Everything
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Making that Bullet Collator

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbrush View Post
    Those are live primed rounds right? What do you do with them facing down? Bulge busting?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    If you’re talking about my .32:s, they’re just bullets.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by stanford View Post
    That would be a nice addition to the kit you should post it.
    It’s still a work in progress. But when good enough I’d be happy to post the parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_Sweden View Post
    If you’re talking about my .32:s, they’re just bullets.
    I mean from this https://youtu.be/ZalkQAgeuEs?t=39

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbrush View Post
    I mean from this https://youtu.be/ZalkQAgeuEs?t=39

Those are just bullets being flipped around.

Boolit Bub
    I ended up designing my own slideplate and adapter, It now works really well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6120.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	287852

I ended up designing my own slideplate and adapter, It now works really well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6120.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	31.0 KB 
ID:	287852
    Looks good. If you care to share let me know. We can add it to the contributors folder with your name on it.

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerR View Post
    Looks good. If you care to share let me know. We can add it to the contributors folder with your name on it.
    Absolutely, I'd be happy to. how do i get the files to you?

This is how the "final" verision looks.

Last edited by Charlie_Sweden; 08-25-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Absolutely, I'd be happy to. how do i get the files to you?
    You should be able to drop it in documents folder. I would zip the files up.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz1o53q1a...7MVTx9F7a?dl=0

Do you have details on the motor and wiring for the bullet flipper you have attached? I am sure some people might be interested in that.

Boolit Bub
    You should be able to drop it in documents folder. I would zip the files up.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sz1o53q1a...7MVTx9F7a?dl=0

Do you have details on the motor and wiring for the bullet flipper you have attached? I am sure some people might be interested in that.
    I do, will make a package with the information needed. should be able to upload that within a day or two.

I do, will make a package with the information needed. should be able to upload that within a day or two.
    Very cool. Can the flipper mechanism be used for other calibers, or is it just for .32?

Boolit Bub
    Very cool. Can the flipper mechanism be used for other calibers, or is it just for .32?
    Right now, it's sized for .32S&W Long wadcutters. but it should be pretty easy to change dimensions to make it work with other ones.

Boolit Bub
    This is the motor i used:
    https://www.amazon.com/Lheng-Miniatu.../dp/B07S2KWRWQ

At 12v it spins at the right speed, so i just connected it via a 3-way switch so i can change direction or stop it if a bullet gets lodged.

Boolit Mold
    Hi, As you can tell I'm new to here, but I've been following the project for sometime. Unfortunately I've always been hindered by the fact that I was using old files from thingiverse! This community was a nice surprise and I will be sure to poke around a bit! Could anyone help with an issue that I am experiencing with the Parts Generator?

When I try to use the Parts Generator (The latest from github), I select the parts I want, and choose my directory. However, When I click 'start', nothing seems to complete. The progress bar moves constantly left and right, and it creates a Zip in the desired directory that is 0kb. However I have left this running for hours and nothing completes or progresses further.

I have downloaded the latest Java runtimes, as well as openscad. I am running Windows 10 Pro, on an i7 and 16gigs of ram. Any thoughts? I must be missing something stupid is the only thing I can figure!

Quote Originally Posted by FAQdaWorld View Post
    Hi, As you can tell I'm new to here, but I've been following the project for sometime. Unfortunately I've always been hindered by the fact that I was using old files from thingiverse! This community was a nice surprise and I will be sure to poke around a bit! Could anyone help with an issue that I am experiencing with the Parts Generator?

When I try to use the Parts Generator (The latest from github), I select the parts I want, and choose my directory. However, When I click 'start', nothing seems to complete. The progress bar moves constantly left and right, and it creates a Zip in the desired directory that is 0kb. However I have left this running for hours and nothing completes or progresses further.

I have downloaded the latest Java runtimes, as well as openscad. I am running Windows 10 Pro, on an i7 and 16gigs of ram. Any thoughts? I must be missing something stupid is the only thing I can figure!
    Are you working off the absolute latest on github?

Boolit Mold
    Are you working off the absolute latest on github?
    I am yes, I even redownloaded it for a 3rd time just to make sure!

I did find a solution however! The Parts Generator doesn't seem to like it (at least on my computer) that I was using an alternate location for it to create the zip files, or maybe It was suppose to be in the same folder as the distribution all along! Either way, when I kept the Project Location the same it worked just fine and only took a few seconds. That's been bugging me for a few days now, but now its time to go to bed!

Thanks for the help TylerR!

Tyler.....did you ever get Charlie Sweden's files on his powered flipper? I have to admit that is simpler than my nose down affair. I can design my own, but I'm starting to get lazy, I guess. Would like to print out his little tool which is similar to others of like design, but 3D printable.

I've been laid back for a month....too hot here to care about much.....looking forward to the fall and nicer temperatures. Going to mountains in Colorado 120 miles north this weekend to get out of this NM heat......

Boolit Mold
    Can someone turn attachment of motor JGY 90dg. counterclockwise-view from top,pls?
    I need to use mount on rear side,but there is a motor…

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by GWS View Post
    Tyler.....did you ever get Charlie Sweden's files on his powered flipper? I have to admit that is simpler than my nose down affair. I can design my own, but I'm starting to get lazy, I guess. Would like to print out his little tool which is similar to others of like design, but 3D printable.

I've been laid back for a month....too hot here to care about much.....looking forward to the fall and nicer temperatures. Going to mountains in Colorado 120 miles north this weekend to get out of this NM heat......
    i came across a flipper of similar design out on thingiverse awhile back. here is the link of you want to take a look.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3675313.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by djgas View Post
    Can someone turn attachment of motor JGY 90dg. counterclockwise-view from top,pls?
    I need to use mount on rear side,but there is a motor…
    I will rotate it 45 degrees for you.

Here ya go:
    https://github.com/BF556/Feeder/blob...ody_JGY370.stl
    Last edited by TylerR; 08-31-2021 at 08:48 PM.

Boolit Mold
    I will rotate it 45 degrees for you.

Here ya go:
    https://github.com/BF556/Feeder/blob...ody_JGY370.stl
    Thank you!!!

Page 239 of 361 FirstFirst ... 139189229230231232233234235236237238239240241242243244245246247248249289339 ... LastLast