Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Repackbox
Load DataSnyders JerkyWidenersLee Precision
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New casting production pot

Just today replaced the Lee 10 pounder with another of the same and got a really smoken price seventy eight dollars. Was going to go with the RCBS but just didn’t want to put that kinda money out right now + I had to order a new set of Lyman handles for another mold and they showed up today, they are a little bit big and chunky compared to the older style I think the older ones had a nice look to them compared to the new but they are just handles.OH and Amazon shipped them in a bag and the box was just trashed but not the handles goodness sake.

I would also suggest the RCBS. Mine is still the old Ohaus pot which later became the much loved RCBS Promelt 1. I was given my pot by an old gentleman who taught me about boolit casting. I have also cast hundreds of thousands of perfect boolits with this pot, and all I had to replace in over 40 years, was the element which was sent to me here in South Africa for free by RCBS. You cannot go wrong with RCBS, they will keep you going and happy!

Anytime I need something from RCBS they really are Johnny on the spot when it comes to helping , I should have just spent the extra bucks and bought the ProMelt II.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123