WidenersLoad DataRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Titan Reloading
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For the Dog lovers

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich22 View Post
    My golden ret/ridgeback girl was like that for a bit. Wait until you come home to shoe parts spread across the living room.
    Shoe parts? Try $300 worth of Tony Llama western boots. My buddy is a "purebred Border Collie" who is twice the size size of a mature male BC. He's got the body and brain of the Greater Pyrenees that is apparently his other parent. Got him to be a service dog for SWMBO, but he was just about untrainable. GP, not BC. He is, however, a sweetie whose voice drops a couple of octaves when he hears someone at the door. Sounds like 800lbs of Hellhound then. Really only about 90lbs. After about age 3 he quit chewing on everything, so there is some hope. Maybe not much, but some.

If there is no Rainbow Bridge, I'm not going. It won't be Heaven without my dogs and cats, and even the stinking little rat. And my favorite prayer is "Dear God, please help me grow up to be the person my dog thinks I am. "

Quote Originally Posted by Scrounge View Post
    After about age 3 he quit chewing on everything, so there is some hope. Maybe not much, but some.

If there is no Rainbow Bridge, I'm not going. It won't be Heaven without my dogs and cats, and even the stinking little rat. And my favorite prayer is "Dear God, please help me grow up to be the person my dog thinks I am. "
    When I was a kid, I had a purportedly pure dingo, named Dingo - repeat I was a little kid when I named him. I suspect, that he had more than a bit of beaver dna - he shredded trim and molding off the inside and outside of my parents' house. Only, that my Dad loved that dog at least as much as did I saved the rare beaver / dog hybrid from serious repercussions.
    The first purpose of the Second Amendment is too often overlooked, fostering a liberty of mind and action necessary in the people of a free republic.

“Ironically, the only gun control in 19th century England was the policy forbidding police to have arms while on duty.”
    ~ Don B. Kates, Jr.

Boolit Bub
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3DAFA36-8B1A-4A4C-ABEB-C1E1A768308E.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	80.3 KB 
ID:	284749
    My wife wanted her first dog. She promised that she would take care of him even get up at the 3am pee session. He ended up sleeping next to our bed in his crate. She has not got up yet at 3 am to take him out. Fortunately he sleeps all night until precisely at 6:48 every morning. I don’t get it. The exact same time every day? She complains that he “bites” her. He does not bite me because I kick like pasture mule. I told her that he bites her because she is soft and smells nice. I smell like dog and I kick like mule. He is glued to me at all times. Fortunately I’m retired and I spend a lot of time with him. As for the kicking, it’s only love taps.

Floyd and Pepper have half a brain between them, which makes them pair with me quite well
    We took a two mile walk in 95 degree weather on this day and they jumped in the pond as soon as they figured out that we were staying in the shade for a bit.
    I love dogs.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    Floyd and Pepper have half a brain between them, which makes them pair with me quite well
    We took a two mile walk in 95 degree weather on this day and they jumped in the pond as soon as they figured out that we were staying in the shade for a bit.
    I love dogs.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
    The thing about dogs that gets to me is that even when we don't deserve it, they love us.

Boolit Bub
    I have a 130 pound pit bull. She has a pink collar because if anyone messes with me I want them to know a female ripped their face off. Now, she's as sweet as can be 99.9% of the time. Spoiled rotten really, but any threat towards me, she goes in protect mode. She has no interest in other dogs, but is entirely tolerant and never has been aggressive or mean to other animals. She is the perfect dog and how I was so lucky to have her in my life sometimes makes me just marvel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123