RotoMetals2Load DataLee PrecisionReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky

Thread: Looking for reviews on Mr.Bulletfeeder pro

Boolit Buddy

Looking for reviews on Mr.Bulletfeeder pro

I'm getting a automated sizing machine and it should push out 3-4k HR. I'm wondering if it could keep up and also if it's very good quality? I will be doing mass quanitys of bullets. I dont want to pay 1700. Or more on a collater. But I do need something that will hold up.

Boolit Master
    What caliber?

Mine is setup for 9mm right now. I could put 250 bullets in it, turn it on high and see how long it takes to drop them all into a bucket. It seems well made to me, but I have fewer than 5,000 bullets through it. I don’t think it’ll take more than 200-300 9mm bullets, and maybe less, it’s pretty small. Send me a PM if you want me to give it a try.

Vendor Sponsor

I have a Mr. Bullet Feeder Pro set up on my Magma Lube Sizer. I dump 700-1000 bullets at the time in it and let it run. It keeps up well with 9mm and 40’s. It is close to not keeping up with 45’s. I have run about 100,000 bullets through it so far. Will probably eventually get the collator from Magma, but we will see how long the MBF lasts.
    Question: does the collator from Magma require different plates and such like the MBF for each caliber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John 15:13
    Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhopson View Post
    Question: does the collator from Magma require different plates and such like the MBF for each caliber?
    No. the MA Systems Collator has the bullets lying on their side, not standing on their base or nose. one plate does all. You just play with the angle of the dangle and the lifter plate under the disk..
    Hooroo.
    Regards, Trevor.
    Australia