Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingWidenersRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLoad DataInline Fabrication
Lee Precision
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Denominational Issues

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xdmalder View Post
    Now there's some insight! You know this "Christian" thing didn't just spring up from nowhere. It has roots in Judism. You know because Jesus was a Jew.
    Jesus was sent to earth to correct the mistakes that non believers and the Jewish people were making. He was not a Christian because Christianity didn't exist. The split between the Jewish people and Christians was a split by man. Some listened and believed what Jesus preached and became Christians. Some didn't and remained Jews. Just like when Christians split between catholic an protestant beliefs. It was a split orchestrated by man not Jesus. Jesus did not want to split away from his people (the jews) he wanted them to see what they were doing wrong and change. Those who did became Christians. I sure cant speak for Jesus but id bet he didn't want Christianity to split into a hundred different churches either. There lies our weakness. We split into so many different sects and fight so much over small issues that it leaves us weak when confronted by non Christians. Can you imagine the power we would have toward making earth a better place to live if we had a united front. We would out number the liberals that want to run this country. They wouldn't have a chance to control any part of it. While we argue over what communion means or what are works ect. they are destroying Christianity a little at a time and soon it will be only in the history books. While we get weaker and weaker muslims, atheists ect are getting stronger and stronger.
    Last edited by Lloyd Smale; 07-09-2017 at 06:35 AM.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by xdmalder View Post
    I know exactly what the Catholic Church. Try reading "Fossilized Customs". Maybe you'll open yours.
    You seem to be a troll just as MickyMack was.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    You keep throwing stones son- WHY

You have made 2 contradictory statements!

"He's wrong according to his statement, "not one passage says it's symbolic". He's wrong, unless your just trying to be funny, because it's actually 2 passages.

When I take communion the bread I eat and the cup I drink IS His body and blood at least in my mind. There's even more to communion than that, it's intimacy with Him, partaking of the word, written and rhema, but there's no need for me to go into that with you."

So which way do you believe?
    Contradictory? no, symbolic yes, is, as the body and blood in communion

Which do I believe? at least I believe and not just a belief

I played your game and I'm bored with it, tho I have been amazed at the foolishness of your indoctrination and leaven your sect is infected with.

Deep Theological Discussion...

"Discussion" has way too many letters. For what you guys are doing it only needs four.
    I'm not coming back.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by 1johnlb View Post
    Contradictory? no, symbolic yes, is, as the body and blood in communion

Which do I believe? at least I believe and not just a belief

I played your game and I'm bored with it, tho I have been amazed at the foolishness of your indoctrination and leaven your sect is infected with.
    Son I will pray for you
    Vaya con DIOS
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    Who is lew White? Just a man that wrote a book to make some money. Why would I believe him over 2017 years of Christianity?
    So let me get this straight. We can't interpret Scripture because we are men. I can't listen to Lew White who is a biblical scholar because he is a man. But we can count on an exact interpretation from priests even though they are men? Even when there are disagreements between priests in a certain church. Yes totally makes sense!

Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    Son I will pray for you
    Vaya con DIOS
    Please don't pray for me, it would be a waste of your time.

You say I'm confused and that your right. I say your confused and have proved yourself and those like you wrong. You draw lines and say, it's this way or that way, this side of the line or that side. I'm bound by no such line that you or those like draw, I am bound in Christ and He drew no such line. Sir it's you that needs the prayer not me.

God bless

Super Moderator Emeritus
    This has become the thing I feared a debate not discussion.
    As a Christian I am ashamed of the name calling and attacks on others and their belief.
    I am about to lock this thread for shame of allowing it to go this far. I was pouring concrete and not paying attention when I should have been.
    As the family of God I suggest some serious repenting and asking one another to forgive the bigoted comments made should be issued by many of you.
    My only warning.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by 1johnlb View Post
    Please don't pray for me, it would be a waste of your time.

You say I'm confused and that your right. I say your confused and have proved yourself and those like you wrong. You draw lines and say, it's this way or that way, this side of the line or that side. I'm bound by no such line that you or those like draw, I am bound in Christ and He drew no such line. Sir it's you that needs the prayer not me.

God bless
    Son

I will pray you even if you think you dont need any.
    We all need prays as we are all sinners

Vaya con DIOS
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Read my above post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456