Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingLoad DataWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: Post Count

Boolit Buddy

Post Count

I got up this morning and checked in to this forum as I usually do , The post count at the top of the page by my name said 44 , no big deal , so I looked at a post or two , mind you I haven't refreshed since last night , so I refreshed and the count came up 357 no big deal looked at another post and I got to thinking I have seen this before on here, that the post counts are coming up as a caliber too often,..... So whats going on are the Administrators, Mods and owners of this forum in cahoots with the gun companies with subliminal messages LOL , This is just my observation Now I have a hankering to go out and nut a new 44 or 357, I can live with that , But when I refreshed again it came up 358 , Now I draw the line, No way in hedies can My shoulder take a 358 win mag , it hurts when I shoot my 308 now days ... Just my observation and a little humor , Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this ....What say you run5run what are you getting out of this LOL
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Now it says 330 - almost up to a .338 !

Banned
    Mine sometimes does not count up. I can make 3 or 4 posts and nothing changes.

Boolit Grand Master

And your post says it's #414 - and you don't want a .338!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Grand Master

Post counts = calibers huh? When I wake up during the night the time on the clock most often equals some common caliber! Maybe just something that a gun guy notices?

Boolit Master
    It's a gun guy thing cause I notice State Tags( license plates) with calibers on them.
    Boy how our brains work !
    So women see shoes ! That has nothing to do with guns ! What's wrong with them?

Mike

Boolit Master

Looks to me that a 416 Rigby is in your future! Keep posting and build a fine gun collection. I'm liking this more and more.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

Love it Gov!
    Gondwana

Never give up, no obstacle is invincible, there is always a way.

Boolit Master

What to heck am I gonna do with a 499? Oh if I wait a minute maybe I'll get out the Smith 500. Haha funny post!
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Boolit Master

A few years ago I got the idea to build an AR in 458 Socom. Now, I know what must have happened.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Boolit Master
    It's very helpful...
    Post count 22 buy a .22
    Post count 30 buy a .30-30
    Post count 38 buy a .38-40 etc.
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Can someone tell me where to find a .576 caliber. I hope it won’t kick much.
    The sooner I fall behind...the more time I have to catch up with

Boolit Master
    I think there is a fairly solid tradition of someone getting banned every time there is a thread titled “post count.” I expect that this one will be the exception.

I see calibers everywhere.

Boolit Master

Too funny. I started reading this thread, and glanced up to see 336. I guess I need to go shopping for a Marlin...

Looks like a Model 10 (S&W 38 spl) is in my future...The stimulus check shoudl cover that

Boolit Master
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhh,Does that mean that if you dream about105 you go out and buy a howitzer.Hehehehe.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck