Reloading EverythingWidenersLoad DataLee Precision
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Bowl!!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 45workhorse View Post
    At least an AMERICAN PATRIOT, won. Brady did the right thing, standing there with his hand over his heart, while the National Anthem was being sung. The other Guy did not. Plus Patriot team members showed some respect to the former President after the coin toss.
    Just my opinion.
    I am not a big football fan, but I do like to watch one game a year, usually pick the Superbowl. So I've said all that, to show I did not have a favorite. I did notice the same thing you did, about Brady putting his right hand over his heart, while the other QB didn't. Right then, I wanted the Pats to win, and win they did. It was a great win, and I'm glad I watched the game.

Vendor Sponsor

What I liked was the game was played relatively clean and the refs were good and did not have controversial calls.
    All in all a great game
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Master

Came to Vegas to watch the game & the talk around was this guy bet the Falcon's to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season. With the odds he had, he would have made 5 million if they had won!

Quote Originally Posted by starmac View Post
    I heard some guy put up a million bucks in vegas on the falcons for the win. You know that cat was buying the house rounds the second quarter, and crying in his beer at the end. lol

Boolit Master

Also not a big football fan but seem to start watching around playoff time. I agree with Smoke that the game was played quite clean. I held out hope through the first half but didn't believe that Brady and company would pull that win out of there hat. The wife and I enjoyed it all the way through the post game interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke4320 View Post
    What I liked was the game was played relatively clean and the refs were good and did not have controversial calls.
    All in all a great game
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Vendor Sponsor

This was one of if not THE best Superbowl games. There wasn't any last second interception, bad ref calls that let one team score, no really big mistakes made by either team, unless you count Falcons giving the Pats 3 first downs on penalties in one drive. The Patriots came from behind and earned the win the hard way, I thought there is NO WAY they are going to make up a 25pt defecit but they did!

I did not approve of Gaga's support of HRC but I won't blacklist her for that, I will give her credit for putting America FIRST in her performance which she did a wonderful job of, and her set was one of if not THE best Sueprbowl halftime shows I have seen. She is a class act, and offstage she is down to earth as a person, not all jaded and full of herself like the K's.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Buddy
    Retire? Brady?

Why?

He has 5 more fingers...

But Atlanta won the popular vote
    loading 22 Hornet, 218 Bee, 223 Rem, 22-250, 220 Swift, 6MM Rem, 6.5X55, 7X57, 7-30 Waters, 30-06 , 32-20 Win, 303 British, 38/357 , 12 and 20 gauge

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by bkbville View Post
    Retire? Brady?

Why?

He has 5 more fingers...
    Age, is like to see him retire in good physical shape and w/ all his mental faculties. He's obviously a competitor so it's going to hard for him to step away. But having "one for the thumb" is more than any other quarterback can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Artful View Post
    Falcon's remind me of the Bronco's
    Ain't that the truth? Lifelong Broncos fan it has always frustrated me when Denver plays an immaculate first half, and rests on the laurels and blows the big lead in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by 308Jeff View Post
    Ain't that the truth? Lifelong Broncos fan it has always frustrated me when Denver plays an immaculate first half, and rests on the laurels and blows the big lead in the 2nd half.
    more like Cleveland finding a way to loose

Boolit Master
    The Falcons did a great job of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Boolit Master

There was a game on?

The Falcons deserved to win the first half. The Patriots deserved to win the second half. Only a few funny commercials. Save the whale one was great. I only have time to watch the super bowl and the world series.
    "Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

Boolit Master

Guy's nickname is Vegas Dave

Quote Originally Posted by clum553946 View Post
    Came to Vegas to watch the game & the talk around was this guy bet the Falcon's to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season. With the odds he had, he would have made 5 million if they had won!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12