WidenersTitan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: Drm50

Boolit Master

Drm50

I bought some grips from DRM50 and everything went perfect! A1 in my book!
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Boolit Buddy
    He's a straight shooter all the way!

Boolit Bub
    Bought a magazine from DRM50, and it was as easy a transaction as it comes, straight shooter for sure.

Boolit Buddy

Drm50 - Stand Up Guy

Drm50 ** The buyer , at first came off as a royal pain , just an opinion and does by no mean is true. the whole deal that we made on a Mod 28 S&W that I sold him went off with out a hitch, He paid with a check and was no problem and I would do it again , the deal was my pictures...They were good but not good enuff for a expert firearms grader and self proclaimed Gun Snob LOL and he admitted it , and me being a Smith & Wesson firearms nut myself and not a firearms grader , BUT I CAN GET REAL CLOSE but not an expert. well we kinda clashed over that and I almost backed out of the deal over this , but I knew I was reasonably confident that I was right . He bought it taking a chance , I knew he would like it but it still worried me ,Point being is trust... not enuff of that going around these days but being old school myself i give everyone the benefit of the doubt, I cold have very easily told him I dont need the headache. everything worked out and he told me he was very happy with the deal , even if it happened to have not worked I would made it right with him.....I feel as if I have made a friend from this experience, all this boiled down to 2 people not knowing each other and the quality of pictures that you post , even tho the picture I did take were great, the lighting was a problem on a couple of Pic's were crucial I do hope that DRM50 takes this the right way as it by know means any thing bad against him at all, it does not , I would not hesitate to deal with him again .
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy

DRM50 - definitely a straight shooter

Dan
    Thank you for the 310 tool. It is in great shape and I love it already. Straight up good guy.
    Ron

Boolit Buddy

Drm50 is a straight shooter

A+++

I'd happily do business with him again.
    Cargo

Boolit Buddy
    Dan is a straight up good guy!