I was hearing how good this rifle was and started watching You tube videos and searching other forums for experiences of other owners of these. I got on the Davidson's Gallery of Guns and found a place not far from me that would sell me one for $359.83 out the door. I could not resist so ordered it and a spare magazine for $38.43. I am a lefty but ordered the Predator even though it is only offered in right hand.This actually works good when shooting off the bench.
I picked it up yesterday and while it is a far cry from a Ruger 77 MKII I owned it isn't too bad. Weight is light, supposed to be under #7 but haven't weighted it yet. It did come with a scope base installed. Muzzle is threaded with a cap on it.
The metal is not polished and has very few machine marks but it is already starting to smooth up some.
I ordered a Vortex Diamondback 4-16X42 direct from Vortex with their 40% veteran/military/police discount. This is off their listed price on their website. Still below what I found anywhere else.

I bought dies, brass, bullets, and 3 types of ammo for it. Now I would like to know what others have had good accuracy with a far as powder and bullets. I have searched and gathered up data from various trusted sources and also saw some that I questioned the validity of it. It won't be used.

Hope to get it out for some exercise on Friday.