WidenersRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Springfield Armory, Inc. "Saint" - Another AR Clone.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    I had never heard of these guys before. They do seem to have some moderately unique items.

http://masterpiecearms.com/

Theyre more known for their bolt
    action rifles locally. I picked up one in 6.5 Creedmoor and it is an awesome
    rig. Many shooters are getting 1/10-1/5 MOA with their Creedmoors in 6/6.5. It's guaranteed 3/8 MOA. I'm still waiting on some supplies to get mine broken in and dialed in with a good load but so far very promising.

Boolit Buddy
    This introduction could not have been more anti-climactic. Another AR, ho hum. They lead up to this like it would be ground breaking, it's not. I guessed it would be a black rifle, but I expected something like a pistol caliber carbine that used XD mags. This, borrrrring.
    'The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Daniel J. Boorstin

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
    Albert Einstein

Boolit Master
    It really does seem to be just another AR15 in an overly crowded market. Yea competition is good, but to stand out, you need to do something different. And most everybody is simply doing the same thing everybody else is doing. I have seen so many new brands of AR in the shops. Tho not like you can look at the rack and know they are different brands without picking one up to look at the side. Be like if Ford, Chevy, etc all made the exact same car, the only difference is the dealership you buy from, the roads would be pretty boring.

Boolit Master
    There are definitely a lot of AR assemblers (manufacturers) in the business.Very few of them make all of the parts;not counting pins,springs,screws and plastic parts.Barrels and extensions,bolts,and carriers are commonly outsourced.

It looks ok to me - just read a review and it did well. Street price will probably be $600 or so. It has sights so there's that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12