WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackboxInline Fabrication
Load Data Titan Reloading

Thread: Prayer request for friends wife

Boolit Master

Prayer request for friends wife

I am requesting prayer for Darlene Meadows, Most of you remember I have requested prayer for her before. Darlene is 58 years old and has kidney failure due to diabetes, She won't go to dialysis anymore and has a lot of fluid build up. Darlene is in the hospital on a breathing machine and needs all the prayer she can get.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master

Prayers offered up

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you USMC87 .

Lord please help Darlene and her family in this time of need and worry . Help Darlene through this with your healing , guide her medical team . Strengthen her family to work together in support of each other . Thank you Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Amen, Boaz.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord Darlene is in a situation that only your touch can help. Ease her pain and suffering, heal her if it is your will. Lord this is a problem doctors cannot fix and the family and friends are crying out to you for your grace and mercy
    Amen

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by preacher jim View Post
    lord darlene is in a situation that only your touch can help. Ease her pain and suffering, heal her if it is your will. Lord this is a problem doctors cannot fix and the family and friends are crying out to you for your grace and mercy
    amen
    Amen!

Moderator Emeritus

USMC, I don't know what's going on with Darlene. I was on dialysis for a time, but was one of the few whose kidneys began working again, so I know how fortunate I am. If Darlene won't go to dialysis, I am afraid for her fate. It can cause excrutiating cramps if they take off a little too much fluids, and I can at least kind'a understand her sentiments. It's not something that many really know about or understand, but our prayers are still with her. I hope she's reconsidered and is back in dialysis again. It has given many folks another chance at life, and it's not nearly as bad as it once was. For a guy like me who's scared of needles (don't tell anyone this, OK?), it was no picnic, but I missed not being here by the skin of my teeth. My doc said he didn't understand why I didn't have a heart attack or stroke, my potassium level and other things were so tremendously high. That too was spared of me. I guess God just wasn't finished with me just yet.

Prayers still going up for her. Please let us know how it's going for her. It's a tough load to bear, but not insurmountable. God bless her and her loved ones, I pray.

Boolit Bub
    Prayers sent
    Let Your mercy, O LORD, be upon us, Just as we hope in You.
    (Psa 33:22)
    “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” -John Adams