Titan ReloadingRepackboxWidenersSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline FabricationLoad Data
Reloading Everything RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gunsmithing now under ITAR Peiition to the Whitehouse to remove

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Screw them. Hard to be an outlaw, if you aren't one.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by waksupi View Post
    Screw them. Hard to be an outlaw, if you aren't one.
    An honest man can be a criminal or a criminal can be an honest man.

Tim
    Words are weapons sharper than knives - INXS

The pen is mightier than the sword - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

The tongue is mightier than the blade - Euripides

Boolit Master

Done. Only a little over 8000 signatures so far. I'm wondering if maybe people who ordinarily would sign are feeling a little intimidated given todays political atmosphere. I know I do.

D

Quote Originally Posted by W.R.Buchanan View Post
    Or you can put aside any problems you have with Trump and vote for him as he WILL resend every Executive Order Bamas made in the first few days.

I am hoping after he gets most of his promises underway that he gets Congress to re write the laws governing what a President can and can not do. Enough of this Gray Area BS. It needs to be set in stone!

Next they need to make it so that when Congress Subpoenas or Requests Documents from an agency that those documents are delivered with in 48 hours. Not allowing slow walking until it is convenient or when some judge forces them to.

Also The DOJ MUST prosecute when recommended by the FBI or other Law Enforcement Agency. Political Protection in this country has got to end, as there is too much corruption taking place that goes unanswered. Lets face it both the Clintons should be in jail as they have done too many things and have gotten away Scot Free, simply because our justice system favors the rich and famous.

The only answer that we as the smaller people have is Trump. Better not forget that on election day. And if you decide to not vote for him because of your "principals," or some other BS reason, then move to Mexico because you suck!

Ask me how I really feel?

Randy
    I agree with you 100%. The only problem is, he is not going in, any other way but by a landslide. The Electoral College desided that, 8 years ago. About the time HRC and Bama met on that train during his first run and she conceded the next day.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Thanks, Reed. Done, and gladly! I know it'll probably put my name on some sort of "subversive list," but it's probably there multiple times anyway, so ... no loss, really. Great post, sir!
    Me too, and thanks.
    Oklahoma. Quite possibly the reddest state in the U.S.A. 77 counties, 2 elections, and not a single one went for B.O. Uh make that 3 elections, we didn't care much for Hillary either.

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BAGTIC View Post
    What next? Auto mechanics?
    If you hadn't heard, the tractor companies wont allow a farmer to work on their own tractors any more, they have to take them to a dealer.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt-

The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Boolit Man
    Just got off that petition site- looks like we are about 82,260 signatures SHORT as of this entry. Can shooeters really be this ignorant?

Boolit Buddy

You've successfully signed the petition below. Your signature has been verified and counted. Remove Gunsmithing from ITAR.

Help the petition reach its goal, share with others:
    Short URL: https://wh.gov/iFvaU
    "The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    Just got off that petition site- looks like we are about 82,260 signatures SHORT as of this entry. Can shooeters really be this ignorant?
    Not ignorant. Petitions do absolutely nothing. You can have millions of signatures and this administration will ignore it. Your time is better spent contacting your representatives and making them aware of this issue. They are the ones that have the power to effect change.

Boolit Buddy

From an administration that ignores the rule of law and the constitution yes they will ignore it.

On the other hand if we don't show OUR disgust with this are we not also ignoring it !! .
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Not ignorant. Petitions do absolutely nothing. You can have millions of signatures and this administration will ignore it. Your time is better spent contacting your representatives and making them aware of this issue. They are the ones that have the power to effect change.
    "The remedy for evil men is not the abrogation of the rights of law abiding citizens. The remedy for evil men is the gallows." Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    Even the petitions that passed previously were just politely ignored. I sign them still, I'm on enough lists and frankly don't give 2c any more. They know where I live and can come get me whenever at this point. I'll keep writing and signing though...
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Been reloading since JFK took office. Been building firearms for decades now. They dont need to know who I am.

I SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED ON
    I have sworn on the altar of GOD eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.
    Thomas Jefferson

" Any law that is NOT constitutional is not a law" James Madison

Boolit Buddy

At 65 years that's about the limit of my civil disobedience.But I do find a small amount of PRIDE in doing so.
    Chances are they would probably S.W.A.T. the wrong house anyway Derek P .
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekP Houston View Post
    Even the petitions that passed previously were just politely ignored. I sign them still, I'm on enough lists and frankly don't give 2c any more. They know where I live and can come get me whenever at this point. I'll keep writing and signing though...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12