Boolit Master

I have had ENOUGH

OK ...no I didn't shoot anyone
    But the Kids next door .....collage age
    Have been working on cars the last week every night

Cars I like
    Heavy Metal music at 12 AM to at least 4 AM I don't

So tonight I am fighting back
    With the Blues and Church music that I found for $1 a CD , I have a 6 CD set up and it restarts on the first CD when the last one is finished
    I figure I will get ask to turn the music off .....But I will get them to turn theirs off also

I have part of my garden between the houses and I have sweet corn planted there
    So I will just claim my music is to keep the raccoons out of the sweet corn if ask LOL

John
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    And I carry a LOADED Hell Cat

Life is too short.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face!" - Mike Tyson

"Don't let my fears become yours." - Me, talking to my children

That look on your face, when you shift into 6th gear, but it's not there.

Boolit Master
    Good luck.
    It might work but in my experience they're either too stupid to get your point or they will escalate the conflict.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Banned

they'll probably just record and re-mix it and send you a copy. [hope you like dub-step]
    usually just going over during their calm time and talking to them for an hour or so [about their car, chicks , whatever] will get you some respect and some quiet.

They are going to say that you started the war. Prolly you'll loose at the music blasting because they have big amplifiers in the cars these days...and if you get them going on that base thumping thing...you'll end up going 'postal' and we'll loose you as a member here.
    Neighborhoods have hours that are suppose to be quiet through the night don't they...then you need the Cops to visit these little metalheads as many times as it takes.
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Yeah, I just call the cops on annoying fools like that. Got one down the street.

Boolit Master
    I don't know how much good formal complaint is likely to do in your area. But you will have given them a pretty effective argument if you do resort to it.

Do you have neighbours on the other side of you?

Boolit Master
    Simple talk to them then document the talk. DON'T get loud or smart, simple talk. And thank them and leave. Next would be to ask again. Maybe buy them a pizza and some soda. I see where you are coming from. But kiddo s are kids. After a few more days talk again. See if this works. This is all if not too late and the war has not started already.

Being hard and not teaching them is just not going to work. If you find one of them and they side with you I'm sure the loud music will be a little easier to take, they may turn it down some or earlier. I have a few neighbors that are on a different level , like different things but we try to get along. One is anti hunting and a thorn in our butts but we try to be neighborly .

Boolit Master

I'd at least try runfiverun's approach. Most of the time they don't even realize how much the sound carries especially if a couple brews are involved. Ether way best of luck.
    Jeepyj
    Sometimes it takes a second box of boolits to clear my head.
    Feed back thread http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...?261449-jeepyj

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by runfiverun View Post
    they'll probably just record and re-mix it and send you a copy. [hope you like dub-step]
    usually just going over during their calm time and talking to them for an hour or so [about their car, chicks , whatever] will get you some respect and some quiet.
    That is a sound suggestion, except that ten minutes might work better than an hour, unless they seem glad of an excuse to down tools for a while. There is a law of diminishing returns on time spent talking to nuisances.

Boolit Buddy
    Buy a pizza or two and take it over to them. Talk a bit n tell 'em you need to go home and go to bed. Ask 'em to keep it down a bit. You can always get nasty later if you need to. Sleep is cheap. High blood pressure is expensive. The choice is yours.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rondog View Post
    Yeah, I just call the cops on annoying fools like that. Got one down the street.
    In our neighborhood there is no noise ordinance so they are free to do this as much as they want. On the other hand I am free to fire up my lawnmower and yard equipment after their late night "party sessions" as well. Tit for Tat. Most have gotten the hint and we respect each others "quiet hours" now. You get respectful questions and requests the first 1-2 times, you get nasty with me I can get nasty right back.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master

What's a neighborhood? Decided a long time ago I didn't need to live anywhere I couldn't pee off the porch!
    "My main ambition in life is to be on the devil's most wanted list."
    Leonard Ravenhill

Boolit Master

If you have a strong amplifier a strong dc key down will make the music disappear.A kid from up the street use to run loud thumper type music but after a couple of repairs to his system it all has gone away.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

You should always talk to the "offender" first. It is the quickest, easiest and most civil way to go about resolving an issue. Sometimes people just don't realize what they are doing or that it bothers people.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickisrulz View Post
    You should always talk to the "offender" first. It is the quickest, easiest and most civil way to go about resolving an issue. Sometimes people just don't realize what they are doing or that it bothers people.
    Eh, you get the benefit of the doubt once or twice depending on civility from me. In my apartment days I had a much louder system and was a big fan of the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxgYlcNxE8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQzv5nVpac
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Perm-Banned
    please explain a strong dc key, it sounds very interesting? my son lives in the denver area with a barking dog next door that they will do nothing about. i went to the internet with him and showed him the high freq. devices to stop dogs in their tracks. when it starts its non stop barking he goes to his fence and tapes the button so it stays on and hangs it on the fence pointing toward the dog. the owners of the dog cant figure out why the dog doesnt want to be outside any more, and about claws the back door of the house off trying to get back in. talking rarely helps with situations, secret action does. had a friend who had a neighbor with a dog that crapped in my friends yard every day and the neighbors wouldnt try to stop it. my friends kids were always stepping in it when they played out side. he then bought a bunch of exlax and fed it to the dog after he just got done crapping in my friends yard. the dog crapped all over the dog owners house, on all the furniture and even on the walls. they got the message. some people need a strong message in secret.

Yep,
    Sounds like an episode I had In Wisconson. Pulled into the camp area early and set up in back to keep things quiet, well that went to hell in a handbasket. Got back from a ride and 4 young fellas had set up next to us. The **** roared until 4:30AM and as soon as they went quiet I got up and proceeded to raise the dead, they left about 1hr later. I kicked the trailer and told em day light was wasting!!!!!
    Charlie
    Last edited by birddog; 07-30-2016 at 09:07 AM. Reason: spelling

Boolit Master
    I'd go talk to them first, and kill them with kindness, be as nice as you can possibly be, cause that will set the tone. Be honest and tell them you are having trouble getting rest, and you tolerated this as long as you could, but ask them to give you some respect and tone it down. I was a kid once, with hot rods, and rock music, but I tried my best to respect my neighbors. I would wait till I got down the road before I cut lose. A simple talk will resolve this issue, if not just tell them next time you calling the law, and nobody wants that! There probably just trying to fix there car so they can get it back on the road, you might offer to help them and get it fixed, and that way can get some peace.