Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionWidenersTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Load DataInline FabricationRepackbox
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: What is the last gun you bought?

Just picked up a Ruger PCC to replace the pne I sold. Wanted to add this to my safe pending Trudeauès gun grab.

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Boolit Master
    Bought a Rossi R92 .45 Colt last month. I have been watching gun shows for a few years, looking for a 44-40 Winchester or Marlin with no success. I figured a 45 Colt is nearly the same and since I already had a few .45 molds, plus dies and brass, couldn't resist. I only shot it a few times, since hunting season is in full swing. I plan on giving it a good workout in the spring and find out what mold and load it likes best. It seems like a pretty decent gun, all steel except for the magazine follower. They did polish the action with a wheel that was a bit too soft, the screw holes are wallowed out a little and the action flats are lightly rippled, but the hot blue is nice and even. A lot of guys would probably not even notice the screw holes and ripples, but I worked in a bluing shop for 25 years, and that stuff stands out to me. So far, I made a steel follower and made a peep sight to replace the bolt mounted safety. Later on this winter I'll strip off the ugly, oddly colored stain/finish and give the mystery wood a better color and finish. The fit of the wood to metal is pretty good and the action is surprisingly smooth, although not as smooth as my nearly 100 year old Winchester 92, but, after some use, will be even smoother.
    All in all, it looks like a pretty good gun for the money, which is a little surprising, considering what I've heard about Rossi's over the years.

Boolit Master
    A CZ 457 in 17HMR. It's a shooter!

Boolit Master
    RIA 1911 in 9mm. Full size with Novak style sights. First 1911.

Boolit Buddy
    Henry H010G side gate 45-70. It's been sitting here for 3 weeks and finally got to shoot it today. I had a blast. My 340g and 405g molds won't arrive until Santa makes his rounds but I'm so looking forward to casting and loading for this gun.

Boolit Buddy
    Near that little town in Eygpt or SW Wyoming, whichever
    The last couple of years I have sort of been on hiatus with gun buying. But this summer and fall I broke out. In July I bought a Savage 110 in 260 Rem. Then a few weeks later a S&W M&P compact in 40 S&W. In November I bought Savage Axis in 243 and last week another S&W, an Equalizer in 9mm. I think I am done now but that is what I said the last time I went on a spree.

The PSA Dagger Compact, that I bought to redo and the AR that I just built in 30x39 with a .308 groove diamter, 1-10 twist 16" barrel, chambered in 7.62x39. Makes a nice light weight 150 grain bullet mini .308 gun that will shoot 7.62x39 ammo in a pinch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0019EAF8-AB0F-4A29-BFC9-16662804D6B8.jpg   C8EAA3C7-C6CE-43C6-9731-AB955C9B13B2.jpg  
    Last edited by Rapier; 12-19-2022 at 05:30 PM.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Air Venturi Avenger PCP Airgun .25 cal. with Spirtech Compressor to fill the thing.

This was my Birthday/Christmas present to myself. I had the Czech made 2-6x scope NIB, and it was a no brainer to mount to this gun. It also got one of my Home Made Nylon Slings !

It will get shot a lot.

Randy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2318.jpg   IMG_2308.jpg   IMG_2300.jpg  
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Banned

Winchester M1917 was the last one I bought. Been working on loads for it the last couple months. Shoots well and is in great shape with original 1918 barrel. I am trying to maintain sub 2 moa. Best I have so far is 1.8 inches at 100yds. Even though the sights are not as good for target work as an 03, they still can hit a small target at quite a distance.

Picked up two Turkish shotguns: A sxs Coach gun and Single Shot both in 20 gauge.

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Boolit Master
    Not counting a 100% andersen AR lower, it was a used Glock 22 a couple of years ago that is now set up as a glock 17.

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar
    Savage 24F chambered in 22 Hornet and choked 12 gauge. It needs a trigger job. I’ll tear it apart and polish it up
    next week.

Boolit Master

What is the last gun you bought?

Traditions .35 Rem G2.
    Outfitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Attachment 308634I picked up this older Taurus M 66 revolver in 357 Mag. It is the older 6 shot model that doesn’t have the stupid safety lock on it. It also came with a set of Houge rubber grips which I changed back to the Taurus grips. It’s a solid gun that has seen very little use and no signs of being messed with. It was also at 1990’s price so even thoughI wasn’t in the market for a revolver these things just seem to happen to me quite often and I can’t resist.

Jedman

Boolit Mold
    Ruger # 1 in 30-30

Boolit Buddy

Have a S/S Tarius that looks like yours! This one is in 45 Colt Used to take it hog hunting. Shoots great with cast boolits! Would like to find a new home for it. Have tooooo many gunz!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TariusLightning45C.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	308708

Boolit Buddy
    Winchester (Miroku) 1885 Limited Series in .32-40. New to me, and LNIB.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1423.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	308954
    Griff
    NRA Patron
    SASS Endowment/Life
    CMSA Life

Boolit Grand Master
    Mine will be a CVA Paramount Pro in 40 cal
    Say will be because there are none to be had at the moment
    however I have been assured ( by CVA ) that tomorrow they will hit the stores
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Mold
    Sig P365X. This will be the last gun I buy.
    Right.

Boolit Master
    Remington M700 BDL Custom Deluxe .30-06 from the 1970s in pristine condition. Beautiful rifle. Don't really need it. But decided I wanted to own it.
    God gave us music that we might pray without words

Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2373113114115116117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131132 ... LastLast