Reloading EverythingLoad DataRepackboxLee Precision
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayer for my Brother-In-Law

Boolit Buddy

Prayer for my Brother-In-Law

Please pray for my brother-in-law and his family. Charlie suffered a major heart attack yesterday and will require open-heart surgery to survive. However, his heart is not strong enough to survive surgery (only functioning at 10 percent). The doctors say it has to get to 36-40 percent before they can do the necessary bypasses.

He has been married to my sister for over 50 years (since I was 5 years old). He got me started in reloading when I was 12. He taught me to trap shoot and would take me every weekend to compete when I was just a kid.

Prayers for Charlie, my sister, their sons and grandchildren. Above all, may God's will be done.

Thank you,
    Rick
    Old and in the way.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord please help Rick's brother in law . Help him improve so that he can have surgery on his heart . Please speed his progress . Be with him and his family during this time . Please be with Rick as he seeks your intervention . Thank you for your help Lord . I ask in Jesus name . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Prayer sent.
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Praying for ya'll, Rick.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up for Charlie and family, including you, Rick. May it work out as you all want it to.

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father we come before to You and ask You to guard Charlie and to give him the will and strength to get back to his normal self. We ask You to look in on his family and give them comfort in this time of trial, We ask You to be with those who care and treat him to be kind caring and uplifting to him. Father we are weak and needy in these frail fleshly bodies and we always need you every second of our lives, We love You because You first loved us and we know you are here with us guiding us through the days You have prepared. We ask You to be with this family and that You will receive all honor and glory in all things, In Jesus name, Amen!

Moderator Emeritus

Heavenly Father, I come to You to ask for healing and comfort for Charlie. You know his situation and You know what prayers can do. I pray that You allow the physicians and medical team to bring Charlies heart output to the level necessary to do his surgery. Father, I ask that You remove all fear from Charlie, his family and his friends. Please hear my prayer for healing and comfort. Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Be with Rick's brother in law as you strengthen him for his surgery . Be with the family as they endure the trial with him to gather and provide encouragement to him and each other . Thank you for help Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you made that heart and you can strenthen or heal it and we are praying for your touch to help Charlie through this time. Father you are the only source of help available to Charlie and we know your power. He needs you right now Lord. thank you for hearing our prayers.
    Amen

My prayers and thoughts are with him and you and your families.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Praying for Charlie and family, and Rick also. Indeed. God's will be done. All Glory in His name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy

Update: They flew Charlie to St. Louis last night. His heart function had increased a little, but now has worsened. His wife (my sister) and his sons are with him. The doctors aren't very optimistic about his survival chances. But, the Lord is in control and we all know that. I am praying that his suffering will end soon, either by a medical recovery or by his being with the Lord, our Father. I am and will always be thankful for the memories Charlie and I made together through over 50 years.

The family thanks all of you for your thoughts and prayers. They mean so much at this difficult time.

Rick
    Old and in the way.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    rick which hospital is he at

Boolit Buddy

Preacher Jim,

He is at Barnes. He arrived there overnight.
    Old and in the way.

Rick I'm still praying .

Boolit Buddy

Thank you all for your prayers.

I just received word that they are going to try a "new" stint procedure this evening. Not a "fix" and they said it was very risky in his case, but they are hoping it will allow his heart to improve its function, then re-evaluate later as to how to proceed or if there is anything else they can do for him.
    Old and in the way.

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers up here.

Boolit Master

Praying for the entire family.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

I really hope he is able to pull out of this . It is in GOD's hands , still praying .