Load DataRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingInline Fabrication
MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyRepackboxLee Precision
Titan Reloading Wideners

Thread: Unspoken prayer request

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Unspoken prayer request

This request for prayer is unspoken in regards to the forum member's name it is meant for . I feel he will not ask for himself. He has very serious medical problems complicated by his need to lose weight . Being chair bound after leading an active life is a hard situation , been there and done that.
    GOD will hear and act knowing who you are sending prayer for . Pray for healing and weight loss . He is a good man and good member of this board . Thank you in advance !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Lord please help this member with his multiple medical problems . Help him in his struggle to lose weight to speed his recovery . Be with him as he gains hope in his recovery in your hands . Be with his wife and family to help him in his effort to regain health . You saved my life in a similar situation Lord , please do the same for him . I know your power , please use it for him Lord . I praise you and ask it in your name . Amen

Praying in agreement, in the Name of Jesus.
    I serve Jesus exclusively...do you?

.45-70 Marlin 1895 GBL
    .30-06 Win. M70

I finally obtained a feedback post!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...80#post4182480

Boolit Master
    Amen.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father we ask you to intervene in this matter and that this man will be given strength to accomplish what is needed in his life. We ask You Father to give those around him to give him encouragement and to assist him in ways that are needed, In Jesus name, Amen!

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Father we ask you to answer this need for help and healing, you know his name and what help he needs..
    Amen

Banned

Praying for out Brother

Boolit Master

Prayer sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master
    May the Glory of God be magnified in this man's healing.

Prayers sent for healing and strength. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Father help him gain strength of body and will . Manifest yourself to him through your love , caring and direction . Stay close in his period of trial . Help those around him pray and provide encouragement in his time of need . Cause his family to unite in his needs . Change his life Lord . I pray to you in your name be with him Lord he is my friend . Please help him . Amen

Boolit Master

Prayers sent for this member and all others
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master
    Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Mercy, Strength, Hope, Faith and Love....

Lord improve his condition . Ease the pain and relieve his mind . Stay with him as he tries . Put your will for himself in his heart to improve strength of purpose . Stay with him and us as we try to accomplish what you would have done in all our lives through you . Thank you. In your name I ask it . Amen

Lord please give him presence of mind and strength of will to aid in his situation . Help with his other medical problems , show him the way . Heal and guide him . In your name I ask it . Amen

Boolit Master

Amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Moderator Emeritus

Father, I come to You to ask that You intercede into the medical issues for Boaz's friend. Help him realize that losing weight will restore him to being more active. Father, whisper into his ear and show him the way to better health through weight loss and as far as the medical issues that require doctors help show them the way to mend his friend. Father we all need help but at this moment I pray that You give him extra attention. Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Be with him each day Lord . Help him with his decisions and help his medical situation . Help his family to help him , be with all of them to work together . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask . Amen