WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
RepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Load Data
Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Chapel

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Welcome to the Chapel

Welcome to the Castboolits Forum Chapel !
    Everyone is invited and welcome here . You are encouraged to be involved with others of like mind in prayer and praise . Your church affiliation is not important , we care about you not the name on the building your church meets in . We are here to simply help each other , give praise to our GOD , pray for one another and provide encouragement .
    To those requesting prayer , please do so , you are encouraged to . If your request is of a personal or sensitive nature simply ask for an 'unspoken' or 'prayer of trust' , details need not be given in that request . Please keep your request updated as much as possible to show that your need is still there . Many times a request is made with no updates or follow up and if there is not reinforcement of the need then the prayer will not continue . Please have concern and respect for those trying to help and provide information on how the cause is going .
    To those in prayer for another person or cause . Please pray often on the thread if possible , if your not able to for any reason to type in a prayer at least put down that you are included in the prayer line by a simple Amen or quote someone else's prayer to show your participation in giving your support . This simple response will show concern to the one in need looking for support and relief through our Lords intercession . Again, please put up a response that you are praying , it is important to show support .

Please come here often , help us as we help each other through prayer , praise and encouragement . Share your needs , share you willingness to help , share yourself through your testimony in praise of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ .

Thank you for being here .
    Last edited by Boaz; 04-12-2016 at 08:01 PM.
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Man
    AMEN Mr. Boaz

Cast Boolits Owner

I am very please this place exist and is popular. Thank you for taking the time to help it become what it is.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

I thank you but these members are the making of this place . I'm proud to be one of them . There are no reasons to come here except to honor GOD through prayer , praise , encouragement and fellowship . The one's that come do so willingly .
    We thank you for providing this place .

Boolit Master
    I am thrilled NO1 supports this place. Many would not and would work to remove it.

Love and Mercy to us all.....

Dale

Thank you for having a chapel area here. Uncommon in today's climate.

Praise and Glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Filroy77 View Post
    Thank you for having a chapel area here. Uncommon in today's climate.

Praise and Glory to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    Indeed, all thanks given in his name. We are truly blessed to have such an understanding and intelligent community here. Whatever their beliefs or faith we can all find common ground in doing good works by others.

Boolit Master

I do not think thee will be any particular denominations in heaven. We will all be the blood bought, sins forgiven, saints of the living God. We had best get along here because if we are truly born again believers we will be spending all eternity together. Heaven is going to be a grand place with no heartaches, tribulations, sickness, or sorrow. I have no idea what heaven holds in store for us but I do know.."No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him"...1 Corinthians 2:9.
    Mark 5:34 And He said to her (Jesus speaking), "Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction."

...Amen .

Moderator Emeritus

One more amen here! The more I realize just how great God really is, and how much bigger, more loving, more just and all-powerful, the more awed I am at what He's done for us all, and for me personally. And the more I realize how much truly bigger he really must be than anything I can imagine, the more awestruck I am at it all. This verse is the source of all that awe and wonder, and lets me know I'm at least on the right track. When I praise the Lord God, I never cease to be humbled by all He's given us, and how much He must love us and care for us, and want us to be satisfied in this world, as well as the next, if we'll just keep His will before our own. We're clay, He's the potter, and if we'll just allow it, He'll shape us into something more beautiful and wonderful than we'd ever be able to ourselves. I still stand in awe of how that works. I no longer rely on my own efforts and ability to reason like I used to, except as necessary within His will. I keep trying to find just the right balance, and my humanity keeps humbling me and making me need correction now and then. Becoming what God wants us to be isn't easy, but it'll always be worth it. Every time.

I need to spend more time here. You brothers are very good for me.

It is good to be able to talk about our belief's and why we believe as we do.

Thank you #1!

Moderator Emeritus

Amen, Ghost! And it's SO hard any more to get a good conversation going anywhere these days, what with discussing religion being so un-PC, and with conversations in our churches often being guarded, lest we offend the PC sensibilities of some there, this is the most refreshing and sincere place I know where we CAN discuss the elements that make our faith so wonderful. And someone gets their feelings hurt once in a while, even when it's certainly and obviously not intended to do so, but we can't let that spoil this place. Sometimes, folks just have a bad day and let loose, but most, I think, get over it and realize how much they'd lose if they left here. Those that leave here because of hurt feelings or someone not always agreeing with them probably wouldn't fit in very well anyhow, but it's still sad to see anyone leave here. The Chapel is mainly for believers to share their needs, prayers and thoughts for edification and consideration and study, but any time that happens, and non-believers look on, it's a great time for them to actually see real Christianity in action, devoid of denominational squabbles, generally.

As a kid, I remember discussions of religion and the various religious sects breaking out in the old barber shop, and even there, there's be a few who'd transfer quickly to the "fire and damnation" mode, but nobody ever swung a fist over it. Some blood vessels bulged, and thinly veiled threats and aspersions did happen, but weren't common at all, even then, when things were much more free-wheeliing than they are now. The Chapel is a real pearl of the internet, and it has come to mean a lot to me. The Bible is such a huge and intricately complex book, that who among us can't benefit from others' views and words, even when they only reinforce what we already believe? No belief, unchallenged, can long last. It's when we challenge it, and prove it, that it means most to us. And heaven knows, when we find ourselves in need of prayer, what greater asset could we have than the Chapel here and our local churches, family and friends, all praying for us? It's humbling to see so many good men giving good and great input here. We need more to loosen up and chip in. That's the only thing I'd change here, and that is totally dependent on others. I just hope the lurkers will begin making their own contributions here, even if it's only stating what they believe, and if possible, why.

The Chapel is just one of the reasons this is such a great site, but it's one that I love best. I come here to contribute what I can, but mostly to read and hear others, so I might learn more and deeper truths and refine what I have more precisely and finely. And it's working! Isn't it great when a plan comes together?

Boolit Master

I am asking for all cast boolit members to remember my friend Frances in their prayers,she is in a nursing home with Parkinson and needs all the help that prayers can provide.
    Thanks
    Philip
    I guess this is the wrong place to request a prayer for a friend since none have been posted,I will say GOD Bless and may he be with you.
    Last edited by w5pv; 05-28-2017 at 07:26 PM.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Done.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Prayers sent for Francis

w5pv, Phillip. Thanks for asking for prayer, but I almost missed this. Usually prayer requests are their own thread here in the chapel. I have to be more diligent.
    May God provide His divine Mercy and bring comfort to Frances. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the prayers and God Bless
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Prayer is sent , thank you for caring .

NICE!!! How many places have a chapel for God fearing people anymore? Glad to be here, scars, worts and all....

Quote Originally Posted by Dapaki View Post
    NICE!!! How many places have a chapel for God fearing people anymore? Glad to be here, scars, worts and all....
    Welcome to the site brother. Feel free to post a comment, even if it's just an AMEN. Go in peace. You're in great company here.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast