Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad DataInline Fabrication
RepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please pray for my friend Reed who had a stroke yeterday

Moderator Emeritus

Father I come to You to ask that you intervene in Reed Crill's stroke and heal him. Please turn his heart toward You by showing that You will be happy when he comes home to You. Father guide the doctors and help them cure the causes that led to his stroke. AMEN

4given please keep us posted....
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

An update from Marcia, Reed's wife:

It is a good day. Reed had a few visitors. Got some beautiful flowers from Village Nursery. Thank you all for coming. He recognized them all and could say their names. He was very excited to see everyone. He started speech therapy. They will come in every 4 hours to practice words, sounds, spelling etc. They took him for a walk. He is in good spirits but gets frustrated when he can not say a word. But to his advantage, he has an enormous vocabulary and may be able to substitute a word as simple as mug for cup or his more colorful words that he may have to teach me. Lol. He is wiped out now. Been a big day. Out of ICU. Have our own room, and I have a big cozy reclining chair right beside him. No more noisy bleep, bing, bong, dings and buzz's and no more napping on the van.
    Romans 10:9"...If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved.."

My trading feedback thread: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...t=#post3092680

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thanks for the good news !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! Feedback like this is a big boost to us all. Thanks.

Please help Reed to recover quickly Lord . Restore him , help his family gather to gain strength with prayer to speed his healing through you . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Moderator Emeritus

4given, That is great news for sure.....the power of prayer and our concern for our fellow man is a powerful thing....now we need to continue to pray for his total health healing as well as his spiritual needs......

Father, Thank You for the turn around of Reed Crill. Please allow the doctors and nurses to heal him physically and allow our prayers to enter his heart and turn him around and bring him back unto You. Father, Please hear my prayer. Amen
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Be with Reed today Lord as you work to heal him through your love for him . Help him to find and love you . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Give Reed the healing required . Reveal your purpose in his life to give him strength . Increase his knowledge of you . Thank you for the help you have given . Thank you for your mercy and love . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12