Titan ReloadingRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: adrians is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way!

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

adrians is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way!

I recently had an opportunity to purchase a vintage Ideal mold from arians that he had listed for sale in the WTS/WTS section. An "I'll take it" and quick communications with Adrian got the ball rolling on the transaction. Adrian is very easy to communicate with and I received the mold blocks within a couple of days. Blocks were as described and just what I was looking for! He packed them very well and they arrived in fine shape - I'm glad to have the blocks in my collection and look forward to casting with them and using the boolit in my 8mm Mauser. A great transaction with a fine member - arians is a STRAIGHT SHOOTER all the way! Just another example of the fine members on this site. Thank you Adrian - I appreciate the opportunity to purchase the blocks and they will be put to good use!

Sincerely,
    Jim

Boolit Grand Master bedbugbilly's Avatar

Adrians - top notch STRAIGHT SHOOTER !!!

I posted a "want to buy" for a set of mold handles I needed and Adrians was kind enough to reply that he had just what I needed. I had recently purchased a set of mold blocks from him so I knew what a great member he was on this site. I PM'd him back and in short order, we make a deal on the handles. They arrived quickly and were perfect for what I needed them for! Adrians is a very good example of what fine members there are on this site. Easy to communicate back and forth with but even more, he is one of those members that are willing to help others when they need it. A true inspiration for all of us to offer help to members here, whether old or new, when we have something they need and we can part with it to help a fellow member out. I can't say enough about him so will just say that he is one fine gentleman! Adrians is a top notch STRAIGHT SHOOTER and it has been a real pleasure to get to know him through PMs. Thank you sir very much and my best to your and yours!

Sincerely,
    Jim