Lee PrecisionLoad DataRepackboxReloading Everything
Inline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS Reloading - Big disappointment

Boolit Bub

FS Reloading - Big disappointment

On January 29th, I saw on Lee Precision's web site a list of their authorized distributors. There I found FS Reloading. I visited their web site and it looked legitimate and had very good prices for all of the items that I wanted. I placed an order on line and since one item that I ordered would not go into my shopping cart, I tried calling them numerous times. No one ever answered their phone. I went ahead and placed the order for everything else. I received an email receipt for the purchase and it showed that 2 sets of Lee Breech Lock Bushings were back ordered. I never received any shipping info for the rest. I emailed them repeatedly asking for shipping info. Nothing! I called several times on February 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Still no one ever answered. I sent another email asking for shipping info on February 3rd and got a reply "Overloaded with order and falling behind in packing shipping will forward tracking". I replied for them to ship my order minus the 2 back ordered items.
    They replied "running behind in packing and some items on backorder can cancel and refund if you cannot wait Lee is behind in production". Then they sent another that my entire order was cancelled and that they had issued me a credit for the whole thing. They then sent this "We are overloaded with orders and most of the order was on backorder at this time Lee is behind in production if you cannot wait we refunded there was noting to ship at this time" They didn't have any of the items in my long list and had not told me so.
    I am furious with them and will not do business with them again. Lee's website says that for any warranty claims made for items purchased from "others", one must go to them for satisfaction. I placed the entire order for $165 with Midway and they have it all and will have it here in 2 days. Now that is customer service.
    John

Boolit Grand Master

In the future go to Titan Reloading for Lee products. Their inventory is real time and you know how many they have in stock.

As far as Lee's warranty I always go to them no matter where I bought it. Fill out the form online and in short order you receive an email saying a new one is on the way. It couldn't be any easier.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    In the future go to Titan Reloading for Lee products. Their inventory is real time and you know how many they have in stock.

As far as Lee's warranty I always go to them no matter where I bought it. Fill out the form online and in short order you receive an email saying a new one is on the way. It couldn't be any easier.
    This is exactly what I'd tell you as well! Titan has been my only source of Lee products for the last 5 years and have not let me down once.
    Last edited by Bzcraig; 02-03-2016 at 09:35 PM.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

I received my Classic Turret from Titan yesterday, and now their website is messed up. At first it said it was down for maintenance, now something else is there, or was a couple of hours ago.

Boolit Master
    And that's why I buy from MidwayUSA most of the time.

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Maybe I been lucky. I probably ordered from FS at least 20 or 25 times and never been disappointed.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

I didn't have any issues with ordering from FS Reloading either. Titan Reloading's web page just loaded up just fine for me just now. Maybe clear your cache?

Perma-Banned

I have had problems with FS, Titan and Midway...just roll the dice and use whichever comes up...no difference. I have gotten to point that I mostly use MidSouth...they have not messed me up yet...I said "yet".

Boolit Buddy
    The last time I ordered from FS it took me 8 business days to get my items. My last order of Lee stuff I got from Titan and the shipping was super fast. For me it is Titan from now on.

I.ve been very happy with Mid-South

Titan Reloading's for me every time. if you call you get a person on the other end. I also have them on my Facebook page and have send message at 3 am and got a message back fast. have order on Friday at 3am decapping pin and had it at my door on Monday. I will order ever time from them.

Boolit Buddy

S & S section here, no phone calls, good prices most of the time

In Remembrance

I made ONE order to FS and it took me three weeks to get a refund after waiting for a week to get in touch with someone. Never again.
    Tennessee Hunter Education Instructor

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to
    restrain the people; it is an instrument for the
    people to restrain the government-lest it come to
    dominate our lives and interests"
    Patrick Henry

Boolit Buddy
    I buy from midway or graf and never have any problems. I been buying from them for over 30 years

Boolit Master
    For Lee stuff I go Titan. There service has been great. I can choose flat rate and watch my shipping stay the same until I order more than will ship in a given size flat rate. When shipping jumps $5 or $6 I know what that last item will cost in freight and decide which item I don't need or order more to keep shipping of one more items from adding several dollars. Living in Ak. makes shipping a real issue. Some places will not ship flat rate and it can make a $15 item cost $50 with UPS or FED EX. UPS ground means it comes to Anchorage on a jet and you are charged accordingly and then delivered by truck and called UPS ground. The price starts at $35. Titan sends what I order fast and as cheap on freight as it gets. Most of the others, Midway, Grafs and such tend to be very high on freight to Ak.

At least you found out your items were back ordered... I got to find out when they shipped me a free 50 round ammo holder and a thing of alox... no mold to speak of. No tracking info sent, showed up in about 3 weeks...and showed up with no mold. Just a letter in the box saying it was backordered and would be sent out when they get it. Really held up my whole project I had going. FS... never again.

Edit - I also e-mailed them about 10 minutes after placing the order wishing to cancel my order after stumbling upon a large reloading store that carried molds not too far from me. A buddy told me right after I placed the order... Never received an e-mail back and they shipped it off anyway with half the order missing. I guess I cant blame them for "missing" the e-mail, so I decided to wait it out a week to get the mold from them. Little did I know I would never receive a shipping #, it would take almost a month and I would not even get my mold. I had no clue what was going on after 3 weeks with no notification, just a charge on my card. I feel like I'm being a baby about it...but i dont know, it really ticked me off for some reason.
    Last edited by swmass; 02-04-2016 at 03:05 AM.

South of the Equator and North of Capricorn
    Quote Originally Posted by rbuck351 View Post
    For Lee stuff I go Titan. There service has been great. I can choose flat rate and watch my shipping stay the same until I order more than will ship in a given size flat rate. When shipping jumps $5 or $6 I know what that last item will cost in freight and decide which item I don't need or order more to keep shipping of one more items from adding several dollars. Living in Ak. makes shipping a real issue. Some places will not ship flat rate and it can make a $15 item cost $50 with UPS or FED EX. UPS ground means it comes to Anchorage on a jet and you are charged accordingly and then delivered by truck and called UPS ground. The price starts at $35. Titan sends what I order fast and as cheap on freight as it gets. Most of the others, Midway, Grafs and such tend to be very high on freight to Ak.

Yes Titan is excellent service , I'm in Australia and deal with Titan only for Lee products , I have an account set up , and can see exactly whats in stock , and get an accurate quote on the freight to Australia.
    Last order was for a heap of 44-40 stuff and got an email with in a couple of hours to say my order was processed and another a couple of hours later telling me it has shipped and the tracking number,,, it was here with in 10days . Most of the Lee stuff sold here s double or more the price than what it is in the US , even with postage from the US its still cheaper . Titans online prices are a bit cheaper that Lees own website.
    I'm even considering buying a Lee cast classic press and getting it shipped to Oz. Cheapest I can get here is just short of 200AUD plus post which will be around the 30.00 AUD mark.
    Service is not a consideration here in Oz most retailers think they are doing you a favor when they sell some thing you want . They have a lot to learn from US retailers.
    I also have dealt with Brownells, Midway ,and Natchez . Midway are some what problematic , as they have a dealer here in Oz and won't ship some stuff here.
    RCBS and Hornady are the same , I can't buy an RCBS mold or parts for my RCBS and Hornady equipment online direct from RCBS or Hornady as it cuts out their Australian importer . Sort of like protectionist behavior and scalping with prices four or five times the cost of the same part in US.
    I'm must say that Natchez will sell me any RCBS or Hornady stuff , their service is pretty good , but freight cost is a bit steep.
    So with that I buy mostly Lee stuff, RCBS and the others can go bust as far as I'm concerned

Boolit Master
    BigEyeBob
    On molds and other reloading stuff (no powder or primers) is it legal for someone in the US to send these kind of things to you or does it have to go through some kind of expensive import thing?

I like Midway, Midsouth, Amazon, and Titan. Since I am retired I pay attention to price and delivery. Amazon has been slack on some deliveries lately, but are generally good for me. I just received my first Titan order on Tuesday, and I have a reloading table full of new toys.

Boolit Master

Titan for Lee products! Outstanding service.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast