MidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREE !!! Gun locks from V.A.

Boolit Buddy
    Only need one gun lock - it's on the door of my safe.

If my gun is out of the safe, it needs to be not locked...
    ever kill a deer with a locked rifle?
    how 'bout a locked concealed carry?
    not sure if the term goes all the way back to 1911, but "cocked and locked?"

Gun safety is about safe handling and storage.
    Gun control means using two hands.

I used to have a beautiful gun cabinet in my living room, it gave me hours of contemplating memories of hunts gone by. Now I hide the safe in a closet.
    Sad that we've come (declined actually) to this. We have to lock up our own guns.
    Just sayin'

Vendor Sponsor

^^^^
    "I used to have a beautiful gun cabinet in my living room, it gave me hours of contemplating memories of hunts gone by. Now I hide the safe in a closet.
    Sad that we've come (declined actually) to this. We have to lock up our own guns.
    Just sayin' "

I agree with that
    [SIZE=4][B]Selling Hi Quality Powdercoating Powder

I carry a Nuke50 because cleaning up the mess is Silly !!

http://www.bing.com/search?q=nuke50&...7ADE&FORM=QBLH

I am not crazy my mom had me tested

Theres a fine line between genius and crazy .. I'm that line
    and depending on the day I might just step over that line !!!

Boolit Buddy
    Only time I've used these locks were on treestands.

Yes, hmm indeed. Puts you on a list that when matched with any meds you might have been prescribed in the past will put you together with the "mental health" EO after the POTUS "firearms safety research team" gives him the information he told them he wanted.

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

I'll say it again in a different way.

Anyone out there who thinks the government needs you to fill out a piece of paper & furnish you a gun lock to know whether you own a firearm or not is living in la-la land.

Plain and simple!
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Buddy
    I very seldom buy new gun's but about a week ago I did, compact S&W for concealed carry. It came with a cable type gun lock. I'm not throwing it away, nice lock I'll find a use for.

When my kids were growing up, I did not make gun's mysterious to them, they could see them whenever that wanted, just had to see me first. Then as long as they wanted to fool with them, they were allowed but safety always came first. My duty in Europe ended in 1970. In 1969 my wife bought me a very nice gun case; it still holds my guns today. One thing I do not allow in my home is for anyone to go through my bedrooms which includes their kids. Ya get told not to once and the second time you try, you leave!

Boolit Buddy
    I notice the sign at my VA clinic every time I walk in the door. My basic though has been well that's nice if someone wants one. Then I keep on going.
    USAF (Retired) 1985-2005

Boolit Buddy
    If you trust your government, you were not paying attention in History class.
    CARPE DIEM!.......

Boolit Grand Master in Remembrance

And if you think for 1 minute you're fooling the government, you're the fool.
    Lets make America GREAT again!
    Go, Go, Go, Go, Go Donald Trump

Keep your head on your shoulders
    Sit with your back to the wall
    Be ready to draw on a moments notice

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jcwit View Post
    I'll say it again in a different way.

Anyone out there who thinks the government needs you to fill out a piece of paper & furnish you a gun lock to know whether you own a firearm or not is living in la-la land.

Plain and simple!
    Agreed. All the metadata collection stuff has been going on since the 1940s, probably earlier. If someone's planning on flipping the Orwell switch and going house to house rounding up guns, there's plenty of places to start. Forget 4473s, that takes way more time than hitting the registry of email addresses for gun forums, the NRA membership address book, and credit card bills to places that sells guns an ammo. Shooting range membership logs...

Australia didn't do a house to house confiscation, and neither did the UK. Once you can't buy ammo, hunt, go to a shooting range, or carry concealed legally your only other option is to just hide them until...whatever it is you need to hide them for. At that point it seems like it's a bit late for whatever you were intending to use them for.

Boolit Buddy
    Y'all gotta remember that if it can be screwed up, NOBODY is better than .GOV at screwing it up.

Do not take counsel of your fears.
    Do not make them into somebody to run away from.

Also, remember "Diversity" is important to them, and few things screw up an organization like hiring incompetent nitwits to be leaders and followers.

Them *******s get paid by US.

Australia and England have always been " subjects", NOT citizens. Oranges, not apples.

Plan and act accordingly, my fellow patriots.
    CARPE DIEM!.......

Boolit Master

Never got a letter and really don't want one either I would need a truck load of locks,Humm a lock would have keys No way this would work for me bad enough you can't carry on VA Property either,I was transferred from a local Hospital by meat wagon,they took my loaded 38spl and Power wheelchair to Security of my local hospital until I could have someone license to carry pick them up a few days later. Never trust a VA Hospital!!!!!!!!!!. And Jim(BBB) it's almost as hard to get out of a VA hospital as it is to get into one.
    Last edited by SSGOldfart; 01-17-2016 at 01:19 AM. Reason: fat fingers small keyboard
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12