BonettADvertise hereRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRepackbox

Donate Now Goal amount for this year: 6000 USD, Received: 4540 USD (76%)
Our Annual server fund drive is going on now! This donation drive helps fund Cast Boolits for an entire year, and helps support our 2nd amendment rights! You can donate by Paypal by clicking the DONATE button. Or by Cash / Check / MO to the address below:

Willy Snyder
PO Box 2732
Pocatello, ID 83206
****Due to overwhelming e-mails, I will be very slow in updating this list. Please bear with me!****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadian hammer mold

Thumbs up Canadian hammer mold

OK fellas, first time at this so bear with me. Red river Rick has made a gorgeous hammer mold with two size heads to be circulated in canada. Now I've pm'd 45nut and he's in agreement that it will stay here in canada. The next user in line will pay for its shipment to him and donate 5$ to the sight. Even though my name and address are on the side DO NOT return to me each time. Ship to the next person in line(pm me to find out who that is). My address should only serve as a place to send it if its misplaced. So please PM me with real name and address and I'll get the list going...

PS. As of thursday when I've cast a couple I'll post a pic, but trust me boys shes a peach.Rick does grade A work
    Last edited by charger 1; 04-12-2008 at 07:16 PM.

Angry Rant Time

Post viewed 180+ times. We certainly see a fair share of folk here on the free ticket, but to have the interest to look but begrudge this great sight the 5 bucks to make some hammers that are priceless is pitiful

Moderator Emeritus

While I agree with the flavor of your rant, some of us that read the thread are on the south side of the border and don't qualify, maybe we need a show of hands of Canadian readers.
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Hey my man weather a guy chips in a bit or not, he's automatically out of my line of fire if he's south of the border. U.S. mooch=U.S. problem. However the free ride mentality is getting sickening. 5 bloody bucks. I truely wish everybody that got any pleasure from this sight glowed neon red. If that were the case I'd bet on friday nights when I drove by the beer store I could turn off my headlights for a 1/4 mile radius..(At what now, $40 bucks a case?)This place aint worth a one time pop of 1/8 of one trip to the coolaid stand. Is to shame!!! Well once before a rant of mine almost got me booted, however it served its intended purpose. I suppose I'll just risk it again

Charger,I would pay the postage both ways for use of the hammer mold,but I live in Australia and that would take the mold out of circulation for near a month.
    Lionel.

Quote Originally Posted by sav300 View Post
    Charger,I would pay the postage both ways for use of the hammer mold,but I live in Australia and that would take the mold out of circulation for near a month.
    Lionel.
    I understand that too. Quite reasonable. However that being said I assume that givin your enjoyement of the sight atleast 60 times, you've signed onto paypal and sent ken a couple bucks, with or without hammer. The couple bucks is the reason your not inendated with banners from companies telling you when and how to fart when you come here you know

OH PS> If anyone including mods are hoping this rant to stop any time soon...NOT

charger1 build sav300 a hammer and send it to him would be cheaper and faster.
    Ken.
    Ken.

Be nice if it was better, but it could be worse

Sav 300 wants to split shipping we can make him a hammer or two and he can throw a few bucks to the sight. I'll do whatever it takes. And you Kodiak, whats it take?

Boolit Master
    I have had my own hammer mold for about 15-20 years, I think it was made by H&G. If I didn't have it, I would have rented this mold, until now. I don't appreciate the Future Shop- Jehovah Witness sales tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by quasi View Post
    I have had my own hammer mold for about 15-20 years, I think it was made by H&G. If I didn't have it, I would have rented this mold, until now. I don't appreciate the Future Shop- Jehovah Witness sales tactics.
    Hey dont worry. If you kick in a few bucks to a sight thats user funded and you enjoy, it dont apply to you so dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by wiljen View Post
    While I agree with the flavor of your rant, some of us that read the thread are on the south side of the border and don't qualify, maybe we need a show of hands of Canadian readers.
    Well Wiljen your getting your show of canuck hands. Its interesting to note where they stand, but more interesting is that their from the richest territory..

The old saying you know. You dont get it by giving it away

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by charger 1 View Post
    Hey dont worry. If you kick in a few bucks to a sight thats user funded and you enjoy, it dont apply to you so dont worry
    I bought a Lee 6 cavity 462420 gc mold off of this donation forum for $90.00!! and added 10$ to make it an even 100$.

I have a few things I am going to sell on this forum for donations, starting with a Bill Webb, Guy Lautard barrel making video's, a soon as I find the a companioning printed matter that goes with it.

You are correct this site is worth supporting, it is the best on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by quasi View Post
    I bought a Lee 6 cavity 462420 gc mold off of this donation forum for $90.00!! and added 10$ to make it an even 100$.

I have a few things I am going to sell on this forum for donations, starting with a Bill Webb, Guy Lautard barrel making video's, a soon as I find the a companioning printed matter that goes with it.

You are correct this site is worth supporting, it is the best on the internet.
    then like I said. IT DONT APPLY TO YOU. Those who it applies to know who they are, know their free loading the best sight, but just figure it can and will go on forever
    Last edited by charger 1; 06-09-2008 at 05:40 AM.

charger1 Sorry for not replying but I don't really need another hammer.
    Was only trying to make a point of what might work for a hammer to get sent to the US.

I definetly like the idea of helping the site.
    Good Luck Ken.
    Ken.

Be nice if it was better, but it could be worse

Boolit Man
    Any picks yet?
    Im interested.

Stephen

Boolit Buddy
    Would like to see pictures of this hammer mould.

10-4 Good Buddy, You got the Duck

Moderator / Master Tool & Die Maker

TonyB:

Here's a link to the original auction, there are some pics: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...t=hammer+mould

Fido:

If your wanting to use the mould, you'll have to get a hold of Charger1.

RRR
    "I Make the part.............................that makes the parts"

Looking for Bullet Mould Handles, Heavy Duty Replacement Sprue Plates, Adjustable Paper Patch Bullet Moulds? Check here:http://www.kal.castpics.net/

My Feedback!

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...Red-River-Rick

Boolit Master

As near as I can tell, the American version of this mould was never put into circulation. Last I saw was just a bunch of talk of how to protect ourselves from getting it lost, as we lost a couple others to theives. But nothing was ever resolved, as far as I know. I was near the front of the line for the other 2 moulds and got a few hammerheads made for myself bvefore the moulds disappeared, so I really don't care. Too bad, though.

Boolit Buddy
    Thank you Red River Rick. That is a piece of art.

10-4 Good Buddy, You got the Duck

Boolit Mold
    I am definitely interested but it will have to wait until it is a little warmer here and I can cast out in the garage, maybe some time in April if I can track it down by then.

Larry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast