RotoMetals2WidenersSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Reloading Everything MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Texas confiscated firearms

Boolit Bub

Texas confiscated firearms

Wow! Look at the items in #15. Wished I had an FFL license, but will be curious as how much they go for. Hope it goes really high, being as I can't have them.

https://www.renebates.com/a_list.php?id=293&cat=all

Ken

Boolit Master
    Wow I have never heard of seized police fire arms for sale but then again I live in NY

Boolit Bub
    When I was a kid growing up in coastal North Carolina, my dad used to take me to the police gun auction every year.

Now I think that they destroy them.

About once every year or two here in my county in Oklahoma, they have a sheriffs auction. Firearms, 4 wheelers, etc. Most of them were confiscated during the commission of a crime and the previous 'owner'. Said owner often is a convicted felon (or has just became a new one) and may no longer own a firearm. And in some cases, poachers firearms are confiscated as well. And, now and then some well intending citizen calls the sheriffs office and wants someone to come get a deceased relatives guns, just get rid of them.

Of course they do a thorough background check and determine the firearms are not stolen and free to be sold. I've picked up a few through the years. Sadly, getting harder and harder to find a good deal. Lots of old single shot shotguns and 22's. Lower end handguns..etc.

Murphy
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Master

I don't know the answer but do the SO,have to have a FFL or go through one to complete the deal.I think here they are auctioned at the SO steps.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by farmer66 View Post
    Wow! Look at the items in #15. Wished I had an FFL license, but will be curious as how much they go for. Hope it goes really high, being as I can't have them.

https://www.renebates.com/a_list.php?id=293&cat=all

Ken
    Lot 15 went for $411, not a lot really.