WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxLoad Data
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - uniquedot

Banned

DEADBEAT - uniquedot

I did a primer deal with him on 7/4.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...d-small-pistol

My next contact was 7/14 by PM on 7/16 he said he had a death in the family and he would ship out 3 day. Still nothing. Not wanting to jam him up here. If it was someone close he may be a trainwreck. Just wanting to get the primers. And at the same time trying to be considerate. S&S MOD says they can't do anything so I am looking for some help here. Any info to help me contact uniquedot would be appreciated. I already have reached out to a few of you that have done deals with him in the past. He seems to have been a standup guy. Really going the extra mile here and want to give the benefit of doubt. If you do have something please contact me by PM so as not to air it out on the forum. Hope I'm going about this right. Not sure what else to do. Thanks.
    -Russ

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

3. 08-11-2015, 02:04 PM

Boolit Master
    It wound up in the Swapping and Selling listings instead of Straight Shooters and Deadbeats subsection. Frankly, you probably get greater exposure in S&S, but it isn't the right section.
    Ed

CW3 USA (Ret)
    VFW Life
    American Legion
    DAV Life
    NRA Benefactor
    TX State Rifle Assn Life
    SAF Life
    NY State Rifle and Pistol Assn Senior Member because I don't have to fight that fight in TX
    JPFO Member
    GOA Member

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    I put it in the S&S section because as Ed stated, it will get more exposure.

Your wanting to get information from other members as to finding contact information for uniquedot, it would be seen by very few buried in the SS&DB forum.
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oneokie View Post
    I put it in the S&S section because as Ed stated, it will get more exposure.

Your wanting to get information from other members as to finding contact information for uniquedot, it would be seen by very few buried in the SS&DB forum.
    Thank you!

7. 08-12-2015, 06:21 PM

Boolit Master

I'm thinkin' Uniquedot IS a upstanding guy, just give him a little more time.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I suppose that you sent him at least a couple PM's?
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sparky45 View Post
    I'm thinkin' Uniquedot IS a upstanding guy, just give him a little more time.
    Thats what I'm thinkin' but it has been 5 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    I suppose that you sent him at least a couple PM's?
    I did yes, and a couple emails too.

Boolit Buddy
    You mailed a money order correct? Search online with the name and address and you might be able to find a phone number for him.

Boolit Grand Master

Russ, pm me his name but dont put it up here. I might have a phone number or something saved in paypal or at home. I dealt with him last year and had no problems but cant remember if it was buy or sell or if paypal or usps mo
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Buddy
    Where does he live? His profile does not show. Wallacem in Ga

14. 08-15-2015, 02:59 AM

Boolit Master

Did lancem get his primers?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by clum553946 View Post
    While lancem having received his primers would be an indicator of good intentions on the part of uniquedot, it really is immaterial to ncbearman not receiving his and subsequently having problems with contacting uniquedot.

We all can commiserate with someone's having a death in the family which results in a delay in fulfilling our obligations to others. But absent uniquedot being hospitalized, there really isn't much excuse for failure to at least communicate a month after ncbearman's last contact on 14 July. On 16 July uniquedot replied with the report of the death in the family and that he would "...ship out 3 day."

I think ncbearman is doing the right thing in giving more than a little consideration for the apparent situation uniquedot might be in, while still desiring to receive the primers for which he paid more than a month ago. Just my $0.02 USD, which isn't worth a whole lot.
    Ed

CW3 USA (Ret)
    VFW Life
    American Legion
    DAV Life
    NRA Benefactor
    TX State Rifle Assn Life
    SAF Life
    NY State Rifle and Pistol Assn Senior Member because I don't have to fight that fight in TX
    JPFO Member
    GOA Member

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by clum553946 View Post
    No I have not and am in the same boat as ncbearman. We have communicated and with his starting this thread I thought I'd just sit on the sidelines as I too just want the primers and don't want to cause more grief to a man that may be having problems that we are unaware of. But that being said, after a month and a PM saying they would be shipped I still have not received anything and would like to at least know why not.

Boolit Master
    Can an individual just ship primers?

Boolit Mold
    Loaded ammo can be shipped UPS with proper markings but I don't believe there is any legal way for an individual to ship primers.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mmkt View Post
    Loaded ammo can be shipped UPS with proper markings but I don't believe there is any legal way for an individual to ship primers.
    The very rare individual who has the proper training can, but you are correct that John Q. Public legally can not. UPS used to have an on-line course to satisfy the ground hazmat shipping requirements for some materials, but I believe they ended that.

So all things considered - uniquedot, absent being a trained shipper of powder and primers, should refund the money with an apology and seek a face to face sale locally.
    Ed

CW3 USA (Ret)
    VFW Life
    American Legion
    DAV Life
    NRA Benefactor
    TX State Rifle Assn Life
    SAF Life
    JPFO Member
    GOA Member

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

I see primers and powder for sale here time to time. I "Believe" some folks ship primers under the wire. Box em up nice and pretty, don't tell the USPS what's in the box and cross their fingers and hope all goes well.
    It's illegal and Federal charges might apply.
    I've seen some good deals on primers from individuals but I'd never bite wondering how they would get them to me. A FTF deal is the only way that I would buy primers or powder from an individuals selling.

I do hope that you get what you paid for or refunded for what you paid.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

22. 08-19-2015, 08:00 PM

Banned

Still no word from Uniquedot. Got a PO Box and gonna try sending a letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Down South View Post
    I "Believe" some folks ship primers under the wire. Box em up nice and pretty, don't tell the USPS what's in the box and cross their fingers and hope all goes well. It's illegal and Federal charges might apply.
    That just might be why you've not heard from him.....
    It Is Intuitively Obvious To The Most Casual Observer With The Least Amount Of Experience

My Feedback
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...hlight=Fla9-40

25. 08-20-2015, 07:32 PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast