WidenersInline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donation Drive 2015 is underway!

Boolit Man
    contributed. I have learned a lot here.

Boolit Man

Prayers and well wishes go out for your little girl and your family. Donation for the site is on the way BUT I have very limited use of the chat room now that java has moved on. I would very much like to participate in the chat and have enjoyed it a lot but I can no longer access it due to Java requirements. I need to run the latest releases of Java for my work and the chat room is not compatible with them. Is there some other chat software you could run that would not require java or run on current versions of Java?
    Thanks
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Gunload Master View Post
    Thank you all for being such valuable members of this great forum. Our annual donation drive is underway! This fund goes to funding our server for the next year along with additional features and upgrades that are of utmost importance when trying to handle a forum of this size. Thank you all for being a part of this great family!

*update on myself.
    I have been quite busy in the past 4 months away from this place. And many of you have noticed my lack of participation so I just wanted to throw out a quick update on myself. My fiancé gave birth to our wonderful daughter 4 months ago and she has taken up almost 24/7 of my time. She was born with a large number of birth defects and had to be in primary children's hospital for over 2 months. When she was born her Trachea and esophagus were not attached which allowed no food to be able to go to her stomach. She was flown immediately after birth to Primary children's in salt lake city where she underwent surgery to correct this. What an amazing hospital with an amazing staff! This people know there stuff! She has also has 2 heart conditions that will need repaired, and she was born deaf. She's a precious gift and its been quite the amazing experience to undergo something like this. She has a long road a head of her but she will do great and she is definably daddy's little princess. I've attached a few images of her. Thanks everyone for the great support!
    "The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Boolit Master

Best wishes for your beautiful baby. May God prepare you well for the extra challenges that will be part of raising her. Server and Sponsor donations sent.

David
    Sometimes life taps you on the shoulder and reminds you it's a one way street. Jim Morris

Boolit Master
    $20 sent via PayPal.

Boolit Master

Check sent by snail mail. Praying for your daughter and your family.
    John
    W.TN

CEO/CFO GunLoads Gunload Master's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! This is truly the most amazing forum/family on the entire WWW. Such a great group!
    I am trying to get everything updated as soon as I possibly can! Thank you so much for the great donation and gratitude!
    Visit SnydersJerky.com and use code "boolit" for 10% off!

Become a Supporting Member by joining TEAM BOOLITS!

Boolit Grand Master
    Found some extra money.
    Sent in my small part.

Boolit Buddy
    Twice I got as far as being logged in and clicked the pay-now button on paypal, but the paypal window just goes white and won't reload. The payments don't get there.

Is there a direct paypal email I could use instead? PM me if necessary. Thanks

Boolit Master

Put my check in the mail a couple of days ago. Should be over the top by the time it gets there. Hope others will continue so goal is exceeded by a comfortable margin.
    John
    W.TN

Prayers to your daughter and family. Contribution of 40.00 sent by snail mail. Thanks for the great place to hang out. Point-man AKA as Jerry.

Boolit Grand Master

Sponsorship re-upped for the year. Love this site.

Prayers for the family.

Boolit Bub
    A little "drinking town with a fishing problem" somewhere in Northeastern Galveston County, Texas
    This is just an "out of curiosity" inquiry - I know you have your new beautiful bundle of joy occupying a lot of your time right now, but I was wondering how long does it take to get ones membership status updated? I upped my status from Patron to Sponsor last month but haven't seen the change on my profile yet. There's no rush - like I said, just curious.
    After every act of terror we are told we should not judge all Muslims based on the actions of a few.

Isn't it time the 80 million LAW-ABIDING gun owners in America be given the same consideration? ?