Load DataWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading Everything
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brshooter has passed.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

There are two ways of donating. You can donate online by Paypal. (Paypal E-mail address is payment@gunloads.com )

Or you can donate by sending cash, check, MO, to:
    Gun Loads
    Cast Boolits Division
    P.O. BOX 2732
    Pocatello, ID 83206

(PLEASE make check / M.O. out to Willy Snyder)

We really haven't settled on a set amount, anything would be welcomed. Please note the who/why and how and all due credit will be applied.

Cast Boolits Will be sending an arrangement for the family of Jon.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

In Remebrance

Complete Obit with photo-

http://northcountrynow.com/obituarie...uaries&id=2574

Jon D. Frary, 63, Waddington. Funeral services for Jon D. Frary, age 63, of Ogden Street, Waddington will be held on Monday, March 31, 2008 at 11:00 a.m. at St. Mary’s Church in Waddington. Arrangements are incomplete with Frary Funeral Home in Ogdensburg. Mr. Frary was killed in a motor vehicle accident on Friday, March 28, 2008.

Mr. Frary is survived by his wife, Jane; his daughter, Jennifer; three sisters, Barbara Deline and her husband, Richard, of Massena, Lynn Smith and her husband, Dennis, of Williamsburg, VA and Sherrill Boyce and her husband, Peter, of Baldwinsville; four brothers, Dale of Chugiak, Alaska, Robert of Kenmore, David and his wife, Linda, of Massena, and Mike and his wife, Anne, of Ogdensburg; and his mother-in-law, Mrs. John Faucher of Massena. He was predeceased by one sister, Cynthia Lee, in 1942.

Mr. Frary was born on January 30, 1945 in Massena, the son of Gerald and Elizabeth Tiernan Frary. He graduated from Massena Central High School in 1963.

He served in the U.S. Army from 1966-1970 during the Vietnam War. In 1970, he commenced his college education at Canton ATC and received his Bachelor’s Degree in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration at Buffalo State.

After college graduation, Jon worked at Alcoa in Massena and later at Clarkson University. He retired in January 2007 from the St. Lawrence Psychiatric Center after 25 years of service.

Jon married Jane Faucher on August 13, 1983 at St. Mary's Church in Massena with Rev. Msgr. Wiley officiating.

Jon was a member of the Massena Rod and Gun Club and an avid supporter of the annual Gatling Gun Shoot in Pennsylvania.

Donations may be made in Jon’s memory to the Massena Rod and Gun Club or the Massena Public Library.

I'll try and figure a way to save the pic to this site.

In Remebrance

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/atta...1&d=1206809451
    images_obituaries_Obituaries2574.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images_obituaries_Obituaries2574.gif  

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Thank you Bret
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Master

Sad news, indeed. Another family member lost.

Doug

Boolit Master

I haven't been in the forum long, but I have been impressed with the honest caring and helpfulness I see daily from the members. It is unfortunate that we must all end one day, but if we leave this earth having contributed to someone else's life, I'd say we have done well. Jon has done so. God be with Jon's family and friends.
    Charter member Michigan liars club!

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Consider the clown(s) just one of God's little nettles in the woods, don't let it detract from the beauty. Sooner or latter you are going to run into the nettles regardless of how careful you are."

Beware of man who types much, but says nothing.

In Remembrance

Pleasant Valley, NV, 400 yd. N of Galena Creek
    Our condolences to Brshooter's family. and sorry that Bret and Dano got the call, Bill and Fran.
    Eagles have talons, buzzards don't. The Second Amendment empowers us to be eagles. curmudgeon

Moderator Emeritus
    Thankfully we never know the moment.

My thoughts are with all those grieved by his loss.

For fine firearms and shooting requisites visit my Web Site by clicking the link below:

Pukka Bundhooks

Banned

prayers will be said in church today.

Banned
    We are truly diminished, I find solice in the fact that one common bond can make us all family.

I cannot shoot as fast a a gatling, but I will empty one full 1911 magazine just as fast as I can while carrying prayers for Mr. Frary and his family/friends first light this morning.

Boolit Master
    Wow.
    Brshooter and I traded a few PMs and I bought a chronograph from him last month. Seemed like a heckuva nice guy.
    Best wishes to those who knew him better than I did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12