RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Wideners Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NOE boolet bargin sales

In Remembrance

NOE boolet bargin sales

I`m kinda steamed at NOE about their weekly boolet mold sales. I got my .300 Sav. 165 gr. mold just 2 months back, now it`s on their list for 15% off. Guess I`ll hold off ordering a mold till I see it on sale if this is how they are going to work sales.Robert

First, yes I always like discounted prices on thing that I purchase. While waiting is always an option, what do you do if it never goes on sale? I don't know if NOE has some that are discounted each month and that by the end of the year everything has been discounted or not - I doubt it, but don't really know. I do know that the mold that I got there is really nice and I would rather have it and be casting than waiting to see if might be discounted sometime in the future. But then that is just my way of thinking.
    Last edited by Hawks Feather; 07-16-2015 at 01:53 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

So what if you bought a mold two months ago and it's now not on sale or not available at all? Much to do about nothing IMO. All retailers run sales. I'm sure most of what I've bought has been on sale after I bought it.

bhn22
    How long should you wait to see if you can get it cheaper though? Sometimes they don't go on clearance at all.

Moderator Emeritus

I am even more mad at NOE.

back in April, right after my gun auction, I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any more molds from anyone !

Well ... three of his '15% off sales' later, I now own three more molds !!!

LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by JonB_in_Glencoe View Post
    I am even more mad at NOE.

back in April, right after my gun auction, I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any more molds from anyone !

Well ... three of his '15% off sales' later, I now own three more molds !!!

LOL
    I said the same thing. The money was already set aside for some group buy molds. They happened to put me into the $1k club. He had the audacity to send me a 10% off code. Then he really made me mad when one of the weekly specials had a mold for a 375 H&H. It's awful that I was able to buy a mold for 25% off. And it has both gas check and plain base in the same blocks. So much to complain about w/ them.

Boolit Grand Master

And when you submit some boolits for potential design - He CALLS you to clear up some questions!
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master
    I'm so peaved I'm usually on several early sign-up sheets (15% off there, too) and I always check the weekly special section, just in case (an extra 10% off, like dragon813gt said).
    My intention is to help overwhelm NOE with demand for a high quality product, backed by outstanding customer service, and punish Swede for creating a super-fast operation for delivering custom moulds to patrons in a cost-effective timely manner, the likes of which I've never before seen.

If Al offered an extra 10% for every $1000 invested I could plan on eventually getting everything FREE!... Then I'd be able to exact my revenge.

I'm so mad, it's gonna take me 15% longer to get in the 1000 club!

Banned

It does not help to second-guess yourself as sales happen all the time. Buying most anything means you are not paying the lowest price, it does happen, but that is the exception.

In Remembrance

Never said I would not be buying any further molds from NOE, just said I was caught off guard by the sale on a bad medical day I was having. Sometimes I almost wish some of my critics could walk a mile in my retirees worn slippers to my cancer and heart Drs offices, might actually start to understand me better!Robert

Boolit Grand Master

I'm still waiting for the cost of Colt's SAA to come down to my level. Hmmm. Been 12 years now...
    My Anchor is holding fast!

Boolit Master
    Where do they show these "on sale" items?

Boolit Master

Just hit the specials tab on the NOE home page. Nothing could be easier
    “Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
    ― Mark Twain
    W8SOB

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Where do they show these "on sale" items?
    If you get on their mailing list the evil enablers send you an email about the weekly sales.

They don't run them every week. I'm assuming it's to help clear inventory. I honestly don't know if I've paid full price for a mold. Most of them have been group buys or the recent inventory runs.

I know I was mucho frosted when I saw my pancake air compressor and air nailer set being offered with a 3rd nail gun at almost the same price. When I bought it I only got a large and small trim nail gun now has a brad nail gun. Of course I would not have had the use of it for the last 10 years but...

I have been annoyed as the OP was when running into a sale on something I recently bought. Few times it has gone the other way, I buy it and two months later the price has jumped up 20% bought some romex wire for a project the week before the price went through the roof. Happens both ways I guess. Just one of the annoying things that goes along with being alive and having any money to spend. Been a few times in my life when that second condition was not a problem I had.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    I said the same thing. The money was already set aside for some group buy molds. They happened to put me into the $1k club. He had the audacity to send me a 10% off code. Then he really made me mad when one of the weekly specials had a mold for a 375 H&H. It's awful that I was able to buy a mold for 25% off. And it has both gas check and plain base in the same blocks. So much to complain about w/ them.
    My wife is looking at me strangely because I'm laughing so hard.

So thanks, I needed that because life can be too serious sometimes.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Diesel is cheap right now,,, On sale? Gas isn't,,, are we being gouged?

Pays your money, takes your chances.

Randy
    "It's not how well you do what you know how to do,,,It's how well you do what you DON'T know how to do!"
    www.buchananprecisionmachine.com

Boolit Master

Some of you sound like democrats whining over a few dollars.
    Next thing you'll be wanting them half off, and then free.
    You're getting custom boolit molds for a little more than a RCBS, Lyman or Saeco mold.
    My goodness, manup guys.
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

In Remembrance

Quote Originally Posted by Hickory View Post
    Some of you sound like democrats whining over a few dollars.
    Next thing you'll be wanting them half off, and then free.
    You're getting custom boolit molds for a little more than a RCBS, Lyman or Saeco mold.
    My goodness, manup guys.

NO! And you can`t make me! I`m gonna go stand in the corner and hold my breath till they are priced right!Robert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast