I ordered a Confederate flag from Cooters Place

http://www.cootersplace.com/general-...ederate-merch/

Ordered June 26
    order conformation was sent

Mailing label created July 1
    Then nothing
    Sent email message July 8 by me

It was paid with Paypal.
    I will give them till Monday before I fill a claim with paypal.
    I am not sure how long Paypal gives them. This is why Paypal is very convenient

Anyone know anything about them?
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

The battle flags are on backorder everywhere. Hopefully yours will be made in SOUTH China !

Boolit Master
    If it's like the rest of the country, there's a big run on sales and the number of suppliers has dropped. Local news covered a Army/Navy store that still had flags with customers driving 250 miles to get a stars and bars. The report said 2 of their 3 suppliers were no longer carrying confederate flags. In NC the number of Sons of Confederate Veterans vanity plates is set at 5000. 2600 were issued. They have 3000 new applications since Charleston. To get a plate you have to prove your lineage to a Civil War vet. Our governor, from Charlotte, wants to eliminate the plates. I guess he doesn't expect to run for public office in NC and win!

Boolit Master

1720 miles East of Wall Drug, North of Cooperstown, NY
    DCP, did you read or find this info on the page for ordering from them. For your convenience and immediate viewing, I have copied and pasted the info here. The Cooter's site, makes it very clear they are overwhelmed and working hard. I think a little patience might be in order, but most of today's society wants it right now.

copied and pasted from the flag listing page of The OP link:

You Can Also Place Orders By Phone 615-872-8358.

For Customers: 1st of all, Thank All of You for your orders. Please forgive us for the delay, but we have been overwhelmed with online orders and have hired extra staff in order to meet the demand. Everyone placing orders can expect a 10 to 14 day delay on their orders. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but assure you that your order has been received and is being processed.

Ken

Added after first Posting, PS:

I am not in any way affiliated with the OP's linked site in any way.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Je suis Charlie
    Remember Lavoy!
    I'll cling to my God and my guns, and you can keep the "Change".

Boolit Buddy
    I've heard the NAACP is having Rebel Flags made by slave labor in Sierra Leone and is make millions of dollars since the Flag controversy.

Boolit Buddy

Boolit Master
    As of last week when I talked to them, they are 3 weeks behind.
    The rules of the range are simple at best, Should you venture in that habitat, Don't cuss a man's dog, be good to the cook, And don't mess with a cowboy's hat. ~ Baxter Black

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwbolts View Post
    DCP, did you read or find this info on the page for ordering from them. For your convenience and immediate viewing, I have copied and pasted the info here. The Cooter's site, makes it very clear they are overwhelmed and working hard. I think a little patience might be in order, but most of today's society wants it right now.

copied and pasted from the flag listing page of The OP link:

You Can Also Place Orders By Phone 615-872-8358.

For Customers: 1st of all, Thank All of You for your orders. Please forgive us for the delay, but we have been overwhelmed with online orders and have hired extra staff in order to meet the demand. Everyone placing orders can expect a 10 to 14 day delay on their orders. We’re sorry for the inconvenience, but assure you that your order has been received and is being processed.

Ken

Added after first Posting, PS:

I am not in any way affiliated with the OP's linked site in any way.
    Ok let see if I am one of those that wants it now
    There already over their own 14 day delay
    They haven’t answered my email . There certainly not too busy shipping
    I had their tell #, it is either busy or when they answer the mail box is full
    New price is 24.99. I paid 14.99 almost a 169% increase.

So I am one of those that wants it now ,or do I want a business to have good communication and let me know the truth and be able to answer my ?s.

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Not quite sure why, but a few years back when I was in northern Quebec, many of the transfer trucks had Confederate flag bug guards on the grills of their trucks. Made me wonder if they even knew what it was, or if they were just cheaper than the others at the time?

http://www.fridrichdesign.com/photog...tarsbars03.htm

Boolit Buddy
    Quebec vs Canada = Rebel Flag. Perhaps it is a sign of rebellion.

Moderator Emeritus

Patience! This has started an ordering run like th eone on ammo and reloading supplies when Obama took office!

Quote Originally Posted by DCP View Post
    Ok let see if I am one of those that wants it now
    There already over their own 14 day delay
    They haven’t answered my email . There certainly not too busy shipping
    I had their tell #, it is either busy or when they answer the mail box is full
    New price is 24.99. I paid 14.99 almost a 169% increase.

So I am one of those that wants it now ,or do I want a business to have good communication and let me know the truth and be able to answer my ?s.

Boolit Master

I had four ggfathers to fight for the South,one died from the injuries that he recieved.It is part of my ancestry and I am proud of it.For those that don't like it they can take their thoughts and shove it.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercreek Farmer View Post
    Not quite sure why, but a few years back when I was in northern Quebec, many of the transfer trucks had Confederate flag bug guards on the grills of their trucks. Made me wonder if they even knew what it was, or if they were just cheaper than the others at the time?

http://www.fridrichdesign.com/photog...tarsbars03.htm
    Seems our invasion plan to take over the north is working.

Boolit Master
    I ordered one about a week before the shooting was on Feebay for $5.99 and free shipping. its a 3x5 not a US made but looks good.
    after the shooting I went back to site to get a couple more. Price was $15.99 and 5 for shipping
    Also said back ordered.
    I bet in 2 months I can get $50 for this one

Boolit Master

Shipping was updated this AM

• Expected Delivery Day: Monday, July 13, 2015

Product & Tracking Information

Postal Product:

• Priority Mail 3-Day™

Features:

• USPS Tracking™

• Up to $50 insurance includedRestrictions ApplyPriority Mail Insurance info icon

DATE & TIME STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
    July 11, 2015 , 5:49 am Departed USPS Facility NASHVILLE, TN 37227
    Your item departed our USPS facility in NASHVILLE, TN 37227 on July 11, 2015 at 5:49 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
    July 10, 2015 , 8:43 pm Arrived at USPS Origin Facility NASHVILLE, TN 37227
    July 10, 2015 , 7:28 pm Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility NASHVILLE, TN 37214
    July 1, 2015 Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Grand Master

It's ironical that those,, so over joyed by the removal of a so called hate symbol, have create so much hate with the action.
    I had removed my confederate flag front bumper plate many years ago. Guess where it is proudly displayed now.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Grand Master

Patience. I ordered mine the same day this silliness started and they are not in yet either
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Patience. I ordered mine the same day this silliness started and they are not in yet either
    Should be soon

Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master
    I have the Bonny Blue Flag but may have to get the stars-and-bars

Boolit Master

Use paypal get what ever. Dropped them years ago when they dropped my company that started with them for selling gun parts So no sympathy with them from me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast