Reloading EverythingInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load DataSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Wideners Lee Precision

Thread: new high tech black gun today

Banned

new high tech black gun today

Picked up a high point .40 carbine. What an ugly sob. Funny thing though is the only 40 ammo i had was a missmatched bunch of cast bullet loads with 4 different bullets some hot and some make for plinking in a 646 revolver and everything ran though that ugly sob like butter. Picked it up and a 1022 manlicher that was like new for 250 for the pair.

Boolit Master
    Build a ghille suit for that gun and shoot the heck out of it!

Regards

Three 44s

In Remebrance

From what I hear they always go bang. UGLY, cheap, accurate enough. Whats not to like?

Boolit Grand Master
    I hate to admit it, but I have a Hipoint 40 S&W. It's ugly and built badly out of balance, but it goes bang everytime and shoots as accurately as my other pistols.

I actually bought it when I was given several thousand rounds of components, another case of buying a gun to use equipment.
    You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore

Boolit Master
    I almost picked one up last weekend for $200, it was new but it didnt have a scope rail so I passed.

Hi Point has a lifetime no questions ask warrenty also, that is a plus.
    Doug
    .................................................. ........................................
    Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Taxidermists are cheaper than surgeons....keep shooting

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Some people measure success in Minutes of Angle

Boolit Buddy
    In the hills south of the Kaw river, Kansas

45 acp carbine

Rumor was that HP was to come out with a 45 acp carbine last spring. So the rumor goes that they cannot keep up with the demand of the 9 mm and the 40 so won't start production of the 45 acp until they get some slack. I'd like to have one of those 45 acp carbines. My brother and I picked up a pair of the 45 pistols this last fall. Lots of cheep fun.

Jim
    ...Praise Him all creatures here below...

Boolit Grand Master
    Beauty is as beauty does. I thought Glock pistols were ugly as sin--but the things work very well, so they started gaining in aesthetics for me as time went on.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 9.3X62AL View Post
    Beauty is as beauty does. I thought Glock pistols were ugly as sin--but the things work very well, so they started gaining in aesthetics for me as time went on.
    .............Al, you're just, .....................odd

................Your pal, Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Moderator Emeritus

Buckshot, What is with the new avitar? Is that you as a young Navy seaman or and old photo of Carlos Heathcock? How old is that mustache anyway? Gianni
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Boolit Master

Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by MT Gianni View Post
    Buckshot, What is with the new avitar? Is that you as a young Navy seaman or and old photo of Carlos Heathcock? How old is that mustache anyway? Gianni

Yeah... I had to look twice before I realized it was you. Thought someone stole your handle!
    Last edited by Uncle Grinch; 03-23-2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Once agian speling problems
    Shoot Safe,
    Mike

Retired Telephone Man
    NRA Endowment Member
    Marion Road Gun Club
    ( www.marionroad.com )

Super Moderator

...............Naw, that was me in the Navy, 36 long years ago. Damn I'm getting old! There was a lot less of me back then As of 3-08 the mustache is about 38 years old.

.................Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Bub
    They make a after market stock that improves the looks a lot.

Boolit Mold
    I hope if HP brings it out in .45 ACP they make it take 1911 mags instead of their proprietary ones. If they do I'll be getting one in a heartbeat!

Longhunter1757