Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingWidenersLoad Data
Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ML postal match

Boolit Master
    freedom475
    Shoot as many as you want and send in the best ya got. This is just for fun and its about getting out and shooting. If ya have trouble hitting that 100 yard target with your flinter shoot till ya got 5 on it and send it in.
    Someone else may shoot a TC encore but they still gotsta shoot patched ball so a quick twist boolit barrel aint gonna help much.
    You got a C&B revolter, shoot it, dont matter.
    Be sure to send your $5.00 entry fee to 45nut so your eligable for the prizes.
    Most important go shoot and have fun.
    I shot some targets today with the 32 cal. 50 yard off hand went perty good only using up about half of my clasic paper plate target. 100 yard bench not quite as good using up all the plate. One target has 4 shots in about 4" right in the center of the plate, but #5 deceided to start eating at the edge of the plate.
    If I can steel another day for this I may try shooting my 58 cal Frankenstien.
    I really do like that 32 though. A ball for it weighs 45gn and a powder charge is a 44 mag case full.
    Blessings
    BIC/BS

Boolit Master SPRINGFIELDM141972's Avatar
    If we are trying to get enough people for a pistol class, then I'm in with a 1858 Starr .44 cal. How many do we need for this class anyway?

Regards,
    Everett

Boolit Master
    springfieldm141972
    At least one. But if your the only one it wouldnt be good to place second. Dont worry about it, just send 45nut your entry fee and your in for the prizes.
    Blessings
    BIC/BS

Boolit Master
    Waksupi
    We got your target today. There wasnt much info on it. Is this your 50 yard off hand or 100 yard bench? If it was your off hand target and you want to go with a bigger cal for the 100 yard thats OK, no problem.
    You had your entry fee in with it but that was supposed to go to 45nut. We will pass it on to him so you will be eligable for the drawing.
    Me n Jr. sent in our entry fee's but if we get drawn or win one of the shoots we plan to re donate the prize back to the site for auction.
    I got a set of targets shot with the 32 but just cuz theres so much time left may shoot again with Frankenstein58.
    The 32 turned in about the same results for both targets. We had a calm day so everything else got put off and I shot.
    BIC/BS

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop View Post
    Waksupi
    We got your target today. There wasnt much info on it. Is this your 50 yard off hand or 100 yard bench? If it was your off hand target and you want to go with a bigger cal for the 100 yard thats OK, no problem.
    You had your entry fee in with it but that was supposed to go to 45nut. We will pass it on to him so you will be eligable for the drawing.
    Me n Jr. sent in our entry fee's but if we get drawn or win one of the shoots we plan to re donate the prize back to the site for auction.
    I got a set of targets shot with the 32 but just cuz theres so much time left may shoot again with Frankenstein58.
    The 32 turned in about the same results for both targets. We had a calm day so everything else got put off and I shot.
    BIC/BS

That was a 50 yard offhand. If I get time, I'll get out my .54, and go for the 100 yd. Bench.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Boolit Buddy
    When it quits snowing and blowing here I will break out my .62 flinter and give it a whirl. We shot in our trap league today and the wind was behind us birds were low flyers.

Jerry

Room for 2 more? We'll do the pistol also..

Boolit Master
    Yes Sir there is plenty a room and plenty a time. Jr. put the closing date at mid may.
    So far Waksupi is leading the pack so if ya just cant stand bein beat by a fella wut does bead work (no offence Brother) ya better had send in some targets.
    Remember for the $5.00 entry fee ya gets ta shoot in each class and are eligable to win a spectaculous prize by your shooting skill. If yer shootin iron wudnt makin magic on paper ya kin still win the same spectaculous prize from the drawing.
    If any yall thinks ya dont stand a snowballs chance in hell shootin against the likes a masters like me n Waksupi you kin still send 45nut yer 5 bucks n be in the drawin.
    There, hows that fer bein PC, make everbody happy.
    Keep yer nose to the wind boys, n shoot straight.
    Blessings
    BIC/BS

Ive been beating Ric for years...

Moderator Emeritus

I shot my offhand targets today and had a couple of fliers that went close to the point of aim. I'll mail them anyway. Gianni
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

you got 29 days left.
    BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

Boolit Master
    Whats the cheapest way to ship a shot up refridgerator door to alaska?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop View Post
    Well for me the broad side of a barn might work. I will just keep shooting until I have 5 on it.
    Blessings
    BIC/BS
    Some where between here and there.....

Boolit Master in Heaven's Range
    Cash ON DELIVERY!!!

Boolit Master
    We dont need the actual door there Danny boy. Just spread a tape measurer out for referance and take a picture, then send a copy of the picture. You may want to keep the origonal for your records and to satisfy potential legal issues that may arrise over the authenticity of such precision.
    For these same reasons I have cataloged my broad side of a barn.
    Blessings
    BIC/BS

we only got 4 targets so far, encluding dads barn.
    Only got 19 days left.
    BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

Moderator Emeritus

So far mine has patterned more than grouped with RB - still playing with it though.
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

come on guys. 14 days left.
    BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

9 Days left.
    BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

just 3 days.
    BIC/Daniel/BS Jr.

Boolit Master

the good shooters always wait until the last minute

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast