WidenersInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Reloading EverythingLoad DataLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEADBEAT - Bullshop Jr.

In Remembrance

DEADBEAT - Bullshop Jr.

How long must a person wait for a promised re-payment? I have been waiting since last May of this year! I have been patient and have sent many reminders to him about the length of time elapsed. I have been given a "laundry list" of excuses why there has been no payment sent. I have even reduced the total of the amount due to just $20 so that we can call this episode over - still nothing. I have sent my mailing address to him many times, so that excuse of no address won`t hold water either. The amount isn`t the point here since not getting it won`t put me any closer to the poor farm than I already am, it is the fact that when a promise of payment is given - then be man enough to follow through.Robert

Boolit Buddy

Deadbeat - 'bullshop junior'

Deadbeat Extraordinaire = Bullshop Junior = aka = Daniel Congiolosi, Gonzales, Tx.

Buyers beware....

Around April 7, 2014 I made a deal with this man. On April 8, 2014 I mailed him $340.00, and to this day, nothing in return, except broken promises.
    To me, $340.00 is a trivial amount of money............. ( to a deadbeat, it must quite a sum )...............
    But, if you are judged by your word, and you are, you have failed miserably. Hopefully, after being exposed for what you really are, others will be hesitant in dealing with you.
    I now see that others, have also had the misfortune of trusting you. Time to man up and keep your word, by settling your debts.

In Remembrance

I finally got the $20 he agreed to pay me to just settle his debt this last weekend. Not to bad a time lapse considering he had owed it to me since last May!Robert

Cast Boolits Owner

More....

Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart - Sat, 03 Jan 2015 02:19:26 +0000
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1 - Sat, 03 Jan 2015 01:18:15 +0000
    Please tell me of your dealings in detail. I agree with you that this is not good for the young man but reality is what it is. I cannot allow this type of thing to continue on the site. A lot of people are getting hosed.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by fishhawk - Sat, 03 Jan 2015 01:04:51 +0000
    Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart - Sat, 03 Jan 2015 00:58:39 +0000
    Has he been banned? I really hope this young man would can around, I'm in line he got me for $250.00 also in Apr2014 I'm trying to give him a chance to make it right,he really don't need legal action,but my deal was through the mail,using a money order so legal action is up to the Post office. I'm kinda hoping he is still around in case we need to find him.
    Thanks
    Bob

Robert the young man was trying to recover from a gun shot,he was working long days,he had posted some cast bullets for sale,so I asked if he would cast some 40 cal instead of what he was sell,so we made a deal for 10k 165gr
    @.10each.well a couple weeks went bye,he contacted me saying he had the first 2500,ready so I sent payment of 250.00couple of weeks latter he says the package has been mailed,and he wants another$250. But I'm still waiting on the first package,he said he couldn't find the tracking number for this package so a another month goes by and I see he's selling brass so I ordered the brass he was selling hoping to stay in contact again I mailed payment another money order,three weeks later still no brass so after trading Pam a few times he said he would get the brass in the mail and mail another 2500 bullets about a week goes by the brass shows up still no bullets?? Again we traded mps last I heard from him was he'd just have to send me a refund,so I told him I could wait until after Christmas than I read he is taking advantage of the very guy's that stepped up to help him I contracted Steve to see if he was banned I fully understand you have to do what's best for your business,I'm hopefuls he stays around until I Get a refund or turn it over for legal action,it would help to know were he is located
    Sorry for the time delay,I'm a wheelchair bound Vet with one arm's typing isn't my strong suit

Bob Davis
    Aka SSGOldfart
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

details to be found in this thread as well.

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...hp?263963-Well
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

No offense to you guys, but... Kinda nice to have my intuitions confirmed. I was following the forums very closely awhile back and saw all the woes of ******** Jr - and my gut told me it was just that. Stopped myself many times from offering up things. Now VERY glad I hesitated... Sorry to hear you guys got burned trying to help out someone. Damn shame!

Boolit Master

I saw those same signs Oscar and backed away also. I sure feel for his mom & dad.

Cat
    Cogito, ergo armatum sum.

(I think, therefore I'm armed.)

Wow! Guess ya just never know.....

Boolit Buddy
    Very tough for so many great people on here to help someone so unselfishly only to be treated as such. I am with those that cringed when the Alaska to Texas move came about. It refreshed the memories I have when my wife's brother burned his parents and siblings over the years for thousands of dollars. To this day, at the age of 58, he still is shiftless and looking for someone to take care of him. I guess I have hardened my self to giving financially to anyone but instead will offer work in exchange. "Give a man a fish and he will eat for the day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime".

Boolit Grand Master

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear this about Daniel. We've talked several times and I'm surprised by these reports. We've had several exchanges and they've all went smoothly.

He's a young man who's tried to make it and has had a few missteps. He has found himself struggling financially it seems based on accounts here on the board and wasn't able to complete the bartering and bargaining he agreed to. He should have kept his word, without a doubt. For that there is no excuse. But he's always done right by me.

From experience, I can say it is difficult to sometimes admit fault. It is difficult to "face the music" and easier to avoid and dismiss and not do what should be done.

I hope Daniel finds his footing. From all of our conversations, he means well and has just been struggling. I understand the condemnation based on the above accounts, but he's always done right by me.

Vendor Sponsor

I got two lots of cast boolits, cast to my request, out of the exact alloys I requested, sent to me in very reasonable time, for exactly the sums agreed on. The size was too large on the first batch but the easiest and quickest way to fix it was me buy a Lee push through die, which Daniel reimbursed me for!

All is not bad here. I understand the fit hit the shan sometime after our dealings were completed, with the truck, then the accidental discharge, sometimes life just sucks and there doesn't seem to be any easy way out of things.

Not taking sides or anything else, just this needed to be said.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

In Remembrance

Angry

Several members PM'd me some additional info on BSJr, including a link to another Facebook page he has set up that goes by "Dans gun stuff." It can be found here for those who have a FB account: Dans Gun Stuff

Additionally, I get an e-mail from a fella here in Texas (who wishes to remain anonymous) unrelated to this board who BSJr did wrong regarding financial matters. Told me the same thing as we've seen here, "Felt sorry for the kid and his new wife."

Seems to be a common theme among friggin thieving con-artist white trash.

I captured some screen shots from Dans Gun Stuff that will help further explain his deep poverty and always being broke. I wish I'd been that damned broke when I was twenty-one that I could afford the toys he has. The only guns I had were the ones Uncle Sam issued me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop Junior View Post
    Looks like I am looking for work again. Ever feel like bad luck just follows you around?
    Junior, it's called karma and you're starting to get what you deserve. I suspect it's about to get worse as the word continues to get out and spread regarding your total lack of character and trustworthiness.

Quote Originally Posted by No_1 View Post
    Do you think you can use some of that free time to clear up some ---> unfinished business <--- ? You have hosed CGA pretty bad.
    [QUOTE=Bullshop Junior;3067541]Looks like I am looking for work again. Ever feel like bad luck just follows you

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshop Junior View Post
    Alright let's get that stupid gun straight.

I put 20 bucks down on a finnish nagant that was at the local gun store that was priced at 120 bucks. The only reason I was gonna buy it, was because I know the finnish nagant rifles are worth a fair deal more then the Russian ones, so I was just gonna take it home, and stick it on gun broker and try to turn a buck on it. Next check, I went in with the other $100 and put it down, signed the papers got delayed and had to wait a few days to go pick it up. When I went in, they tried to hand me a russian nagant. I didn't want the Russian Nahant. When questioned, they said they didn't think I would know the differance, and that the other one had been put in the owners personal collection. When I asked for my money back, they wouldn't refund cash, and in that three day period I had gotten a new debit card, because the magnetic strip had worn of the old one, and they wouldn't refund it to a differant card. So the only choice was to put it on something else, or lose it. So I picked the cheapest gun in the store that wasn't a shot gun. A at cost AR15 that I put on a four month layaway, and havn't put a dime on it since, as I have about 6 dollars to my name, since I have been spending every penny of my checks trying to finally get caught up on bills. last check, in december I was finally caught up on all my bills for the first time in over a year, and was intending to start sending people the money I owe them starting first of the year. Did I forsee the oil market crashing? No, but it's just my luck, because every time something starts to go right, things happen. Like getting shot. Having a u joint go out on my truck and take the rear end, tranny, and transfer case with it. The oil market crashing.

And it make it clear. I don't have all these toys like I make it sound. Those guns I was playing with in texas were borrowed from a member here. If you ever noticed, I always said "in my possession". The only guys I have right now, are a handi rifle. And my single six. That's it. The 308 I am talking about getting, is a box of parts that still need put together I was gonna trade off of my dad.

that's that. Hopefully work picks up ahain, and I can pay everyone back this coming month as I had planned but we will see.
    Quote Originally Posted by fishhawk View Post
    Deadbeats get banned. I have 26 PM copy's from one member alone trying to get this resolved how many more PMs is enough? This is our last attempt to get danl to resolve this or as stated "deadbeats get banned" This action was not just a spur of the moment decision on the part of staff. Behind the curtain actions didn't work we hope this will. steve k
    The oil market has crashed?

Where? Sure as hell hasn't crashed here in the state you fled. Hasn't crashed in Louisiana. I doubt it's crashed in North Dakota. Your work and personal ethics may have crashed, but black crude is still employing people pretty well down here. I also noticed you went through about three jobs in eight months while you were down here. . . Those companies are still in business and haven't "crashed."

So no toys, no money, no luck, no nothing eh? Well, let's see. . .

SMDH. . .

Boolit Grand Master

I really don't have a dog in the fight, but he always said "thinking of buying" or "what do you think". He's like a kid in a candy store. The decision on the AR probably wasn't the wisest, but you have to live and learn I guess. I hope this is a lesson for him.

I honestly think he means well. He just fell behind on his promises. My sympathy to those that got burned in the process. I hope he steps up to the plate and takes care of his seemingly misdeeds.

Frosted Boolits

Has he even tried to contact ANY of the mods to try to set up communication to make this right???
    My Feedback : http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...iscoyotehunter

An armed society is a polite society.

the BB knows

Banned
    Well well. I'm not an advid caster, but I love this site and frequent it every day. I've bought and sold here several times. From the posts I've seen, this Bullshop Junior had an apperance of one of the "respected regulars". Whatdoyaknow.....

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisCoyoteHunter View Post
    Has he even tried to contact ANY of the mods to try to set up communication to make this right???
    Hes listed as Banned. Not sure how he would/could.

Moderator Emeritus

ICH, not to my knowledge.
    pjames32 reported this in the other thread...if true, either Daniel is ignorant or doesn't care.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjames32 View Post
    BS jr's reply to my Facebook question:
    Dans Gun Stuff commented on your post.
    Dans Gun Stuff
    January 6 at 11:51pm
    Really? I've been banned? Oh well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Grand Master

I think Daniel's view's towards others is made perfectly clear with this picture HE posted on his FB page. I've known people like this before, as a general rule this mindset views someone extending a helping hand as suckers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10628476_833365420106130_634763299840913247_n.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	126605
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Grand Master

Young ignorance showing through. I'd hope he would/does care, even if he doesn't know how to constructively show it.

Im gonna bow out of this thread. I hope Daniel does right by the folks that were jilted. I still have confidence in him.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Check the other thread, but I believe it was 29 communications.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast